Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

"Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt (27265 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Davido Is Atikulating The Good People Of Port Hacourt - Dele Momodu Shares Video / Help Buhari Choose Title For His Own Book, See Hilarious Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lol
Wike is gathering sentiment
Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by marvin902(m): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
when wike was oppressing ameachi under the former government nobody cared...
abeg make all this people go sleep if dere nor get work undecided undecided
Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by gerreer13: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by hatchy(f): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Rubbish.

Wike(d) ass lickers!
Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by colon(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
SARS is an evil living amongst us.
Luckily I haven't been a victim, but I've seen people who have.
I know some people who haven't witnessed their brutality will come here to defend them.
It is time that outfit is disbanded.
Enough is Enough

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by RoyalUc(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So where is the change? Nigerians voted for,are u saying the change is a scam? Is apc not worst?

That is what sentimental supporters will always say when served with their own, previous biased comments.

It was good then but bad now okwaya?

Let's learn to be objective and always stand for the truth.
Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by Nnamdiojukwu: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChangetheChange:

grin grin grin

Buhari is a bastard
And you are ?
Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by Nnamdiojukwu: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
marvin902:
when wike was oppressing ameachi under the former government nobody cared...
abeg make all this people go sleep if dere nor get work undecided undecided
Don't mind them,they never see anything yet.
Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by Aeesha2: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
[

Buhari is a bastard

Your father is a bastard
Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by AngryRebel: 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
madridguy:
Sai Baba belongs to only fools like us. Am a disgrace to myself n d society at large embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by yaki84: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Freetech:
Wike sponsored protesters.

So youth still allow these looters use them Just for crumbs. Are these the leaders of tomorrow?

Why are Wike children not part of the protest
did u check d croud well?

R u blind?
Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by yaki84: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Freetech:
Wike sponsored protesters.

So youth still allow these looters use them Just for crumbs. Are these the leaders of tomorrow?

Why are Wike children not part of the protest
did u check d crowd well?

R u blind?
Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by ALOWONLE419(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
Spylord48:
They should advice those two old adults to stop behaving and acting like kids.Every time Wike and Amechi as if they are the only people in Rivers state. Even if they want to fight, they should invite the general public to the stadium to witness how they will slug it out instead of putting the lives of the citizens in danger because of their childish politics and beef
MY BROTHER I TIRE FOR THOSE PIGS O
Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by delugajackson: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Na so so wahala everyday for we country.
embarassed embarassed
Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by osuofia2(m): 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fakorede never start with wike yet, shey you remember wetin u use mbu do ameachi
Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by Smartii(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
uzobaby:
SARS in Rivers State is becoming something else. .this is not about Wike or Amaechi..my relations have been victims of their harassment. .collected phones and money on them..the IGP should not pretend he has not heard of this. .punishing people with tattoo,forcefully baring people's hair..hanging allegations in people's head.. Fakorede should bear in mind that power is temporal...ask Mugabe
And with all these you stated, how would any sane person blame amaechi for this! Were they instructed by amaechi to obtain forcefully what never belonged to them? any body that's 18 and above is responsible for whatever actions they take and no one can be held in lieu of their actions.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by autonomous22: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
Spylord48:
They should advice those two old adults to stop behaving and acting like kids.Every time Wike and Amechi as if they are the only people in Rivers state. Even if they want to fight, they should invite the general public to the stadium to witness how they will slug it out instead of putting the lives of the citizens in danger because of their childish politics and beef

You want Wike to finish Amaechi abi...
Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by autonomous22: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike is just a joke! When does he have the time to govern Rivers? He plays politics with everything, from Monday to sunday even in the church!

I spit on him and all his ipob terrorists supporters!

Fvck u...
Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by billyG(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
IT SHOULD BE "BUHARI CHOOSE BTW AMEACHI & WIKE"what go around comes around i remember joseph mbu.
Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by Ojiofor: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike is just a joke! When does he have the time to govern Rivers? He plays politics with everything, from Monday to sunday even in the church!

I spit on him and all his ipob terrorists supporters!

This man sef,SMH.
Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by refreshrate: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Amaechi is an 1mbesile

#fact
Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 18, 2017
Smartii:

And with all these you stated, how would any sane person blame amaechi for this! Were they instructed by amaechi to obtain forcefully what never belonged to them? any body that's 18 and above is responsible for whatever actions they take and no one can be held in lieu of their actions.
And who is giving Fakorede backing if not the Amaechi?all I'm saying is that the activities of SARS should be condemned by all...
Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by Smartii(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
uzobaby:
And who is giving Fakorede backing if not the Amaechi?all I'm saying is that the activities of SARS should be condemned by all...
I quite get your point, but I'm sure u remember mbu, he even terrorized a governor because of federal backing, but it won't be logical to lay claims to accusations without proof. Hearsays, emotions aren't enough to Sane people to approve a wrong doing. When the chips are down, fakorede would answer his father's name in court, where is mbu today?
Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Smartii:

I quite get your point, but I'm sure u remember mbu, he even terrorized a governor because of federal backing, but it won't be logical to lay claims to accusations without proof. Hearsays, emotions aren't enough to Sane people to approve a wrong doing. When the chips are down, fakorede would answer his father's name in court, where is mbu today?
if this is 'CHANGE' then why keep on repeating the mistakes of the past?if the past government is still being used as role model in the present government. ..then there was no need for removing them...
Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by Smartii(m): 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
uzobaby:
if this is 'CHANGE' then why keep on repeating the mistakes of the past?if the past government is still being used as role model in the present government. ..then there was no need for removing them...
Let's be frank, things aren't expected to change like a snap of a finger because we changed govt but at least, if corruption controlled and economy boosted, fine. U and I know power intoxicates, no matter how little. Didn't u read of the senator from kwara that ordered soldiers kill innocent people. The average Nigerian always have a point to prove even when he has nothing.
Re: "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt by planetzoom: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2017
Amaechi and Wike clashed in PH,davido and wizkid also clashed in dubai,my village people and your village people will soon clash

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Biggest Scandals That Rocked Nigeria In 2017 / Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion / "We Always Knew He Was A PDP Man" - LP reacts to Okupe's resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.