Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

The Last Statu I'll Erect In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Last Statu I'll Erect In Imo State (493 Views)

APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin / Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos / Okorocha Plans To Erect Statues For Ojukwu, Mbakwe, Michael Okpara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Last Statu I'll Erect In Imo State by permit(m): 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
It is no longer a joke that Imo state is becoming the home of statue worldwilde... The governor of imo state has promise the state another statue, which he regard as one of the African greatest leader, the statue of Nigeria president (Buhari), according to him, it will be the last statue he erect for the state, the contry and Africa...
Re: The Last Statu I'll Erect In Imo State by ChimaAgbalajob: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
permit:
It is no longer a joke that Imo state is becoming the home of statue worldwilde... The governor of imo state has promise the state another statue, which he regard as one of the African greatest leader, the statue of Nigeria president (Buhari), according to him, it will be the last statue he erect for the state, the contry and Africa...

As soon as Rochas erect such a sacrilegious statue, Igbo people will pull it down whether under his regime or after. Either way, such mindless insult cannot stand.
He didnt honor Mbakwe, Ojukwu, Okpara , Akanu Ibiam, Aguiyi Ironsi, Achebe whose books about Igbo culture are part of literature curriculum in the United States.....it is Buhari that merits a statue in Owerri abi?
Re: The Last Statu I'll Erect In Imo State by ChimaAgbalajob: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
permit:

As soon as Rochas erect such a sacrilegious statue, Igbo people will pull it down whether under his regime or after. Either way, such mindless insult cannot stand.
He didnt honor Mbakwe, Ojukwu, Okpara , Akanu Ibiam, Aguiyi Ironsi, Achebe whose books about Igbo culture are part of literature curriculum in the United States.....it is Buhari that merits a statue in Owerri abi?

For achieving what exactly?

(1) (Reply)

Evans Picture Surfaces At FEC Meeting Today, Used To Lecture Ministers / You Can’t Say That Nigeria’s Unity Has Been Finally Settled – Ango Abdullahi / Re: Presidential Hotel, Enugu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.