Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) (42715 Views)

Computer Science Lab In UNIBEN: Before & After Photos / MUST READ: Differences Between Science Lab Tech(slt) And Med Lab Science (MLS) / What's The Difference Between Med Lab Science And Med Lab Tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) by MarVeL20(m): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

Please, what are the list of courses available for an OND holder in SLT (Science Laboratory Technology) who wants to apply for direct entry into a Nigerian University?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) by Ramwab94(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
MarVeL20:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please, what are the list of courses available for an OND holder in SLT (Science Laboratory Technology) who wants to apply for direct entry into a Nigerian University?

Thanks.
Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physics, Physics with Electronics or Medical Laboratory Science, [MLS] are the basic courses under which a National Diploma holder of SLT can apply.

3 Likes

Re: Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) by Ysquare98: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physics, Physics with Electronics or Medical Laboratory Science, [MLS] are the basic courses under which a National Diploma holder of SLT can apply.

plz can mention schools that accept Slt for MLS ...confirmed ones plz

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) by MarVeL20(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2017
Ramwab94:

Thanks. What about Computer Science and Geology?
Re: Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) by Sheggy13(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ramwab94:
Please I need to confirm this for my kid sister. She had Distinction (OND) in SLT. Are you certain she can get Direct entry admission for MLS, and which school do you know allow this cos I didn't see any school state this explicitly in the Jamb brochure. Thanks.
Re: Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) by yerobiukini(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
In same shoe with your sister, UNIBEN accepts Direct entry into Optometry as long as you have distinction. Kindly check the school official website
Re: Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) by yerobiukini(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sheggy13:

Please I need to confirm this for my kid sister. She had Distinction (OND) in SLT. Are you certain she can get Direct entry admission for MLS, and which school do you know allow this cos I didn't see any school state this explicitly in the Jamb brochure. Thanks.
In same shoe with your sister, UNIBEN accepts Direct entry into Optometry as long as you have distinction. Kindly check the school official website
Re: Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) by Haustyne(m): 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sheggy13:

Unn
Re: Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) by Sheggy13(m): 6:33am On Jul 07, 2020
Haustyne:

Unn
As in you know of anyone/people personally that had OND SLT and got admission through DE to UNN? Aside the DE result and O'Level requirements, what other things do you require for the DE, any form of Post Utme exams like entering through Utme? Thanks
Re: Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) by Haustyne(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sheggy13:

As in you know of anyone/people personally that had OND SLT and got admission through DE to UNN? Aside the DE result and O'Level requirements, what other things do you require for the DE, any form of Post Utme exams like entering through Utme? Thanks
U will write post de exam, score high and u enter. Unn usually admit a lot of mls students.
Re: Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) by Ahsad: 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
Please can my sister also apply

OND SLT to MLS

Is it possible
Re: Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) by WilsonYeye: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2021
pls, what of schools that allows SLT ND holders to do physics electronics through DE

(1) (Reply)

Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) / HARDEST MATHS Question Ever / Charging Of Tuition Fees In Federal Universities Illegal - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.