Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

New Member With A New Business Opportunity That Can Change Your Life - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / New Member With A New Business Opportunity That Can Change Your Life (455 Views)

My New Business / A Telecom Business Opportunity That Can Change Your Life / Michael Is A New Member! Ready To Make Your Online Success Come Through! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Member With A New Business Opportunity That Can Change Your Life by bestbiz010: 5:00am On Mar 23, 2010
Hello fellow forum member,

Well, i am kind of new here and my name is Gbenga, i would advice that you take a little time to read this post because it can change your life for the better and i mean it. Actually there is a business opportunity that is already changing the lives of many Nigerians for the the better, it can also change yours too but that is if you give it a try.

Well, there's a company that got into Nigeria not long ago, this company started in South Africa and it has changed the lives of millions of South Africans, the company just got into Nigeria with the same aim of changing the lives of Nigerians, that's why i am bringing to your awareness this information so that we all can have a fair share of this wonderful business opportunity, this company has branches across Nigeria to really prove that they really want Nigerians to be successful. Well, i cant say much, you would soon find out all that i am trying to say.

If you think you want to give it a try, all you have to do is to send me an email on bestbiz2010@yahoo.com with your name, phone number and your location in Nigeria. Hey, dont get things twisted, you are not giving me a dime for this, although i know some fellow would want to charge a couple of bucks for this considering the hassle i went through in getting the info, but am being patroitic here, the info is free and also the reason you are sending your details is for me to contact the company's branch in your state or city and in turn send you the address, because you will have to go to the company's branch in your state or city and get all the details, such a nice idea i guess, so what are you waiting for, just send me your details and i would send you the company's center address and possibly contact person in your state or city so that you can get all the details.

Just give it a try and i promise and assure you that you will be glad you did, infact, thousands of Nigerians are making hundreds of thousands, even millions every month from this company. Its time for you also to be part of these people and change your life for the better, FOREVER!!!

Thanks for taking time to read this post, would be expecting to hear from you soonest. PEACE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Movie Producers/ Directors Contact Me For Mind Blowing Scripts / Flowers By Purple Touch / Virtual Assistant/ Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.