Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Best App For Searching Or Identifying Image On The Internet - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Best App For Searching Or Identifying Image On The Internet (271 Views)

How To Upload Image On Checkout Page Shopify? / How To Add A Product Image On Shopify? / Help In Identifying Font. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best App For Searching Or Identifying Image On The Internet by Skyfornia(m): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
Good day Naira landers..Hope your day has been great?

I heard there is an app you can place picture and it brings out the real name or profile of the item in the picture. Anyone with an idea of the app should help a brother please. Someone has been trying to scam me and i want to use his picture to find out if he is real. Thanks.

Lalasticlala Abeg help your brother push this to front page.

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify A Fraudulent Online Store / Get Ubiquiti Airrouter -HP From Digiflex Online Store For N22,500 / #tech: Why Brands Need To Get Into ‘voice’ In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.