Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Can A Single Testicle Function? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Single Testicle Function? (538 Views)

A Lump In My Scrotum(3 Testicle)......medical Advice Needed, Pls Help!! PHOTO / Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? / 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Single Testicle Function? by wolesmile(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
This issue came up as an argument between some friends and I. I insisted the testicle is much like the kidney. One will function perfectly if the other becomes damaged. I felt embarrassed when they all took me on. One even went as far as saying he doesn't know from which trash I get the materials I read. Please, medical experts in the house, can a testicle function properly if the other is damaged?
Re: Can A Single Testicle Function? by Ajebusta(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
wolesmile:
This issue came up as an argument between some friends and I. I insisted the testicle is much like the kidney. One will function perfectly if the other becomes damaged. I felt embarrassed when they all took me on. One even went as far as saying he doesn't know from which trash I get the materials I read. Please, medical experts in the house, can a testicle function properly if the other is damaged?

Come make I use you do experiment....
Re: Can A Single Testicle Function? by wolesmile(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ajebusta:

Come make I use you do experiment....
You should've allowed intelligent people respond to the post. Already I know your level of IQ with this response.
Re: Can A Single Testicle Function? by Ajebusta(m): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
wolesmile:
You should've allowed intelligent people respond to the post. Already I know your level of IQ with this response.

My IQ same as those your friends..
Show me your friends.... complete it
....Meaning you ain't in anyway smarter....
Re: Can A Single Testicle Function? by wolesmile(m): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ajebusta:

My IQ same as those your friends..
Show me your friends.... complete it
....Meaning you ain't in anyway smarter....
It would've been better if you hadn't responded. Ignorance of a fact, in this case, a medical fact, doesn't show level of intelligence. But your response to my post already showed your level of intelligence. Stay off my mention, will you?

(1) (Reply)

The World’s Scientists Just Issued An Official “warning To Humanity” / Perfect Healing To Acne (pimples) / How Often Should One Pump His Stomach With Harbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.