Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone (1818 Views)

Price, Specs Of Infinix Note 6 In Nigeria / Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro / Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by Manson1(m): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hello nairalanders, i was surfing the net and came across a phone with high specs and funny enough with a very low price. The issue is this is too good to be true. Just wana knw if anybody here have used the phone or has cum across something similar and how tru is the specifications, cos most times wot u see online is not what you get. Thanks

Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by shedy03(m): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
Manson1:
Hello nairalanders, i was surfing the net and came across a phone with high specs and funny enough with a very low price. The issue is this is too good to be true. Just wana knw if anybody here have used the phone or has cum across something similar and how tru is the specifications, cos most times wot u see online is not what you get. Thanks
nice phone, efficient spec.

m&e engineer here.
Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by fibonacci2526: 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Cc Lexusgs430
Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by Lexusgs430: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
fibonacci2526:
Cc Lexusgs430

My antenna is always awake when I hear Umidigi......
Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by Lexusgs430: 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
Manson1:

Very true.... Buy it and enjoy it.....
Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by Skseries: 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
Umi makes fantastic cheap phone, will be getting a c note 2 next week. Check review on YouTube u willfall inlove with their products. If no b money na z1 pro I for buy self

1 Like

Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by lastbaff(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
Manson1:
Could be very much true. Xiaomi 4x has similar specs and they're about the same price. And user reviews show that the Xiaomi is cool.
Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by Manson1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Very true.... Buy it and enjoy it.....
tnxs bro. will give it a trial
Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by Manson1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
Skseries:
Umi makes fantastic cheap phone, will be getting a c note 2 next week. Check review on YouTube u willfall inlove with their products. If no b money na z1 pro I for buy self
tnxs will check out for the note version
Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by Lexusgs430: 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Manson1:

tnxs bro. will give it a trial

I use an Umidigi Z1 PRO & the specs are true to form....... Umidigi, simply bringing good quality devices to and for all budgets .......
Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by Lexusgs430: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Skseries:

I use an Umidigi Z1 Pro presently, and its such a lovely device (6/64)......

The S2 PRO, is also looking good. It launches on December 4th....... 6/128, water resistant, 5100mah, 16MP front camera, 13MP + 5MP rear camera etc etc etc
Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by sinaj(f): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

My antenna is always awake when I hear Umidigi......
lwkmd grin

Umi ambassador.
Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by Lexusgs430: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
sinaj:
lwkmd grin

Umi ambassador.

You oversabi my parole.......
Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by sinaj(f): 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You oversabi my parole.......
E remain to change ur moniker grin
Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by Lexusgs430: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
sinaj:
E remain to change ur moniker grin

If only it was possible, I would love too.....
Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by sinaj(f): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

If only it was possible, I would love too.....
u already stucked with lexusgs ur fest wife.
Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by Manson1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I use an Umidigi Z1 PRO & the specs are true to form....... Umidigi, simply bringing good quality devices to and for all budgets .......
so happy to hear that I think am now convinced nw. but d only thing is why they made their phones so cheap with those great specs
Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by Lexusgs430: 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Manson1:

so happy to hear that I think am now convinced nw. but d only thing is why they made their phones so cheap with those great specs

They spend 0% on design. They simply copy best known brands, passing the saved cost to customers, in form of cheaper devices ......
Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by Lexusgs430: 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
sinaj:
u already stucked with lexusgs ur fest wife.

You surely got that right .....

1 Like

Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by Manson1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

The S2 PRO, is also looking good. It launches on December 4th....... 6/128, water resistant, 5100mah, 16MP front camera, 13MP + 5MP rear camera etc etc etc
just finished reviewing d specs of the s2 pro I must confess dat device is a beast. am beginning to fall in luv with d product.
Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by Lexusgs430: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Manson1:

just finished reviewing d specs of the s2 pro I must confess dat device is a beast. am beginning to fall in luv with d product.

Are you now contemplating buying an S2 PRO?
Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by Manson1(m): 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Are you now contemplating buying an S2 PRO?
Yes I think I will prefer the s2 pro
Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by Manson1(m): 7:32am On Nov 16, 2017
I watch a review about the c note2 on YouTube and from what the guy said, the phone does not flash charge. am just a lil bit discouraged abt dat
Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by Youngsage: 8:35am On Nov 16, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Chai... Oga Lexus I know sey you go first me reach here grin

S2Pro... December 4 loading. CNote2 will soon benched. wink

1 Like

Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by Youngsage: 8:39am On Nov 16, 2017
Manson1:
I watch a review about the c note2 on YouTube and from what the guy said, the phone does not flash charge. am just a lil bit discouraged abt dat

Well trust me for a 4000mah device it doesn't charge slowly either!

The C2 and the CNote2 are practically the same thing, the only major difference is their screen sizes, the CN2 being 5.5".
Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by Lexusgs430: 8:41am On Nov 16, 2017
Youngsage:

Chai... Oga Lexus I know sey you go first me reach here grin

S2Pro... December 4 loading. CNote2 will soon benched. wink

Benching simply puts it on reserve........ My body dey usually shake, when I hear Umidigi...... LOL
Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by Lexusgs430: 8:44am On Nov 16, 2017
Manson1:

S2 PRO & Z1 PRO, have fast charge feature built in. Youngsage on this platform, has an Umidigi CN2..... He is better placed for a user review.....
Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by Youngsage: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Benching simply puts it on reserve........ My body dey usually shake, when I hear Umidigi...... LOL

Lol. Shaky shaky daddy grin grin

For me it's sell off, straightaway. Or on reserve temporarily, as the case may be.

Well till the new baby arrives sha. cheesy
Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by Lexusgs430: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2017
Youngsage:

Lol. Shaky shaky daddy grin grin

For me it's sell off, straightaway. Or on reserve temporarily, as the case may be.

Well till the new baby arrives sha. cheesy

I hope they release the S2 Pro in silver ..........
Re: Umidigi C2: How True Are The Specs Of This Phone by Manson1(m): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2017
Youngsage:

Well trust me for a 4000mah device it doesn't charge slowly either!

The C2 and the CNote2 are practically the same thing, the only major difference is their screen sizes, the CN2 being 5.5".
It all gud. tnxs bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Mobdro 2018 Latest Version -live Football & Video Streaming / Infinix Note 4 8.0 Update Discussion / Doogee Y8: Cheap And Premium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.