Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

A WONDERFUL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH AN INCREDIBLE PROMO OFFER!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A WONDERFUL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH AN INCREDIBLE PROMO OFFER!! (406 Views)

We Are Glad To Introduce To You A Wonderful Investment Opportunity, @ The Lagos / Banana Island- A Wonderful Creation Of Late Chief Adebayo Adeleke / FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A WONDERFUL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH AN INCREDIBLE PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
A man complained that on his way home to dinner he had (every day) to pass through that long field of his neighbor’s. I advised him to buy it, and it would never seem long again.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

CEDARWOOD PARK is strategically located so as to allow subscribers reap the highest benefits from the fast developing economic and business hub called IBEJU-LEKKI.Buying real estate is more than just finding a place to call home. It's about investing in the right property that produces a decent return over time.

ESTATE NAME: CEDARWOOD PARK
LOCATION: GBARADA VILLAGE AIYETEJU TOWN,ELUJU,IBEJU-LEKKI LGA, LAGOS STATE
PRICE: 1,800,000[OUTRIGHT]
INSTALMENTS: 200,000(INITIAL DEPOSIT)+150,000 X 12 MONTHS= 2,000,000
TITLE: DEED OF AGREEMENT WITH LAND OWNERS AND LAGOS STATE GOVT REGISTERED SURVEY PLAN. EXCISION FILE NO- KL:11232

Our competitive advantage is derived from our track record of prompt and efficient service delivery coupled with integrity, excellence and professionalism in dealing with all our clientele.This is an estate owned by a renowned real estate company with a track record of impeccable results delivered to investors...Buy into this idea and see all your expectations partaining to real estate met.

FOR MORE DETAILED INFO AND BREAKDOWN ON PURCHASE PROCESSES KINDLY CALL VICTOR EZE ON 08092724970 OR 08158961762

IRRESISTIBLE EMBER PROMO!! BUY ONE PLOT OUTRIGHTLY AND GET A BAG OF RICE & A 5Ltr KEG OF VEGETABLE OIL FREE!!

Re: A WONDERFUL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH AN INCREDIBLE PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
The best investment on earth is earth
Re: A WONDERFUL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH AN INCREDIBLE PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 1:30am On Nov 17, 2017
Make that crucial decision now
Re: A WONDERFUL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH AN INCREDIBLE PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.
Re: A WONDERFUL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH AN INCREDIBLE PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:58am On Nov 18, 2017
Make that call now
Re: A WONDERFUL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH AN INCREDIBLE PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 5:25am On Nov 19, 2017
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.” ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
Re: A WONDERFUL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH AN INCREDIBLE PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Call VICTOR EZE ON 08092724970 OR WHATSAPP 08158961762 FOR MORE DETAILED INQUIRY AND SITE INSPECTION
Re: A WONDERFUL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH AN INCREDIBLE PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.
Re: A WONDERFUL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH AN INCREDIBLE PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2017
Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working,risking or economising".~John Stuart Mill
Re: A WONDERFUL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH AN INCREDIBLE PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
A man complained that on his way home to dinner he had (every day) to pass through that long field of his neighbor’s. I advised him to buy it, and it would never seem long again.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: A WONDERFUL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH AN INCREDIBLE PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 7:46am On Nov 23, 2017
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.” ~David Waronker American real estate investor
Re: A WONDERFUL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH AN INCREDIBLE PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
The major fortunes in America have been made in land.” -John D. Rockefeller
Re: A WONDERFUL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH AN INCREDIBLE PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
"Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: A WONDERFUL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH AN INCREDIBLE PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
“I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,

(1) (Reply)

Luxury 3 Bedroom Flats All Ensuite With Swimming Pool At Oniru For 45m / Plots Of Land In Ogombo For 5m Per Plot Title C Of O / 4bedroom Bungalow On A Plot Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.