Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

How to win in business in 2018 using disruptive strategy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to win in business in 2018 using disruptive strategy (469 Views)

The Only Way Left For The "Little Guy" To Make Freelancing PROFITABLE In 2018 / 12 Top Business Grant Opportunities For Small Businesses In 2018 In Nigeria / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to win in business in 2018 using disruptive strategy by wolajumoke(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Would you like to learn practical ways to disrupt your industry through innovative and strategic thinking and go from unknown to building a business that is profitable, structured and sustainable with global appeal?
====================================

If you are doing the same thing every other business is doing, you will end up becoming just a commodity. You need to do things differently to stand-out and become the market leader.
Disruption doesn't happen by accident, it requires having an insight on how things can be done differently.

More sales, more customers, higher profit, increased market share are a result of right positioning using the right strategy
Many businesses fail not only because of lack of fund but the inability to evolve over time. You either disrupt or be disrupted.

At the strategic business masterclass 3.0, you will learn

1. Disruptive Innovation - How you can use innovation to position your business ahead of your competitors
2. Disruptive strategy - Understanding how your strategy impact your bottom line and how you can use it to maximize your result
3. Disruptive selling - Learn the secret of how to multiply your sales from one of our facilitators who has made billions in sales in 4 industries
4. How to turn your assets into sustainable Income for life
5. Corporate culture and organizational effectiveness
6. Effective Business Development Fundamentals for startup
7. Business management - How to structure your business and make it sustainable
8. Business growth strategies and risk management
9. How to achieve your business goal and increase productivity
10. How to become financially free - Understanding why having financial security is not enough

Register here http://strategicmasterclass.com/register

We have 10 facilitators with over a decade experience who will be addressing each of the areas using practical and interactive approach.

At the end of the masterclass, you should be able to
- Sell more
- Innovate your product or service
- Disrupt your competitors with the right strategy
- Create sustainable income
- Achieve your business goal
- Get answers to your challenging business questions
- Network with other entrepreneurs
- Get certificate of participation
- Access to 1 year mentoring after the program

TESTIMONIES FROM PREVIOUS EDITIONS

The session was addressing exactly the challenges I am having in my business. As the speaker was speaking, I was just seeing things to apply to solve those problems immediately - (Mog Akin - Chief Strategy Director, Golf Media)

After applying the knowledge I acquired at the first edition of the Strategic Business Masterclass, I won $5,000 Seed Capital Funding at The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2017 Edition - (Philip Mmaduabuchi- Managing Director, Dignified Brand Colors)
...And much more

Register here http://strategicmasterclass.com/register

NB: For those who cannot make it to Lagos, you can register and get the videos of all the sessions

We have just 30 seats, as such, acceptance into the program is based on first come, first served

Enquiry
Call or whatsapp 08029704730

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dangote’s $300 Million Cement Plant Commissioned In Congo Brazzaville / Black Friday Mix Up By Jumia / Excess Month End Debit On My Account Has Been Re-funded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.