Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top (46316 Views)

DJ Cuppy Rocks Bum Shorts And Fishnet To A Show / Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) / Funke Adesiyan Rocks Bum Shorts After Tonto Dikeh Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by kidap: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
Sexy and curvy Nollywood actress, Etiko Destiny steps out braless. Actress took to her instagram page to share photos of herself coining out braless.

See photos....

http://news.nollyzone.com/nollywood-actress-destiny-etiko-steps-braless/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by Mrsoundoro(m): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
cute
Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
This one that doesn't know how to act?. I guess her fine physique gets her roles. No wonder Nollywood is a place for mediocres.

34 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by PenlsCaP: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Benita27:
This one that doesn't know how to act?. I guess her fine physique gets her roles. No wonder Nollywood is a place mediocres.

Abeg u dbt know the girl joor!
She is action packed

12 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Abeg u dbt know the girl joor!
She is action packed
Perhaps your definition of a total package is different from mine. I don't do Nollywood but the few occasions I've seen her where usually on "Supporting roles".

7 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Benita27:
Perhaps your definition of a total package is different from mine. I don't do Nollywood but the few occasions I've seen her where usually on "Supporting roles".
She is a new comer. With time her acting will improve. Mercy Johnson didn't become such a great actress
overnight. matter of fact when she first started out, she used to overact.

17 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by LuvU2: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fine pikin ❤

4 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
Rokia2:

She is a new comer. With time her acting will improve. Mercy Johnson didn't become such a great actress
overnight. matter of fact when she first started out, she used to overact.
If you're good, you're good. She doesn't need 10yrs to prove that. Though, practice makes perfect but she's been on the job for long. Take it, or leave it. She's a mediocre actress.

Not beefing but stating fact. You can't get a good fan base if acting isn't your forte.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Benita27:
If you're good, you're good. She doesn't need 10yrs to prove that. Though, practice makes perfect but she's been on the job for long. Take it, or leave it. She's a mediocre actress.

Not beefing but stating fact. You can't get a good fan base if acting isn't your forte.

What the heck do you mean take it or leave it? lol Did I tell you I was a die hard fan? the fact is that any job for that matter needs more experience for you to be good at it. Your opinion though and I can definitely beg to differ. She's not great yet but is only a matter of time and she will be right up there.

and maam talking about fan base, you don't have to be a Meryl Streep to have a large following. Last time I checked Juliet Ibrahim has a very large following on insta although she's a really terrible actress.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by PenlsCaP: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
Benita27:

That says it all so.... hush it!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
I see cameltoe.

28 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Rokia2:

What the heck do you mean take it or leave it? lol Did I tell you I was a die hard fan? the fact is that any job for that matter needs more experience for you to be good at it. Your opinion though and I can definitely beg to differ. She's not great yet but is only a matter of time and she will be right up there.

and maam talking about fan base, you don't have to be a Meryl Streep to have a large following. Last time I checked Juliet Ibrahim has a very large following on insta although she's a really terrible actress.

I'd place Juliet Ibrahim on the same pedestal as her. They have one thing in common...skill is lacking but their physique works for them especially in climes like Nigeria where anything goes. Juliet has a large fan base not because she's good but based on her beauty which isn't what I was talking about but content.

Like I said before, if acting is your forte, it comes naturally. No one needs years to prove that. Regina Daniels is a better actress to Juliet Ibrahim with her years and experience 'cause it's her forte. If that isn't a good example; are you a "Game Of Thrones" fan?, If YES, you'd know the little girl Arya Stark who've spent little time in Hollywood but has proven to be one of the best. That being said, your tone sounds like you're on your period. Have a nice day, point made.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
Benita27:
That being said, your tone sounds like you're on your period. Have a nice day, point made.
LOL maybe you are one of them girls with bipolar behavior when you're on your period enh? grin grin I am not one of em. I am the same even on my period.

And Destiny is a way better actress then Juliet they are not even in the same league. Again we are two different individuals and two different opinions. Our opnion surely don't mean facts either.....now lemme quote you here, "you can take it or leave it" grin grin

Lastly I am not on my period....do have a great day as well.

14 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
PenlsCaP:

That says it all so.... hush it!
Nope, I don't do Nollywood 'cause they reduce one's IQ.

I walked in on my sister seeing a Nollywood movie, and because it was wrong to ask her to change the channel I sat down but was busy surfing NL. Not long, one of the leading character(actress) in the movie said she was looking for her Fiancée. I kept mute and was observing, then the next scene she told her sister in-law to-be that she knows where her Fiancé is. My question is, why didn't the editor edit this error if they were that good at what they do? Rather, she was corrected but her mess was still produced for viewers to consume. That was unprofessional, and one of many reasons I don't give Nollywood my time.

8 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Rokia2:

LOL [s]maybe you are one of them girls with bipolar behavior when you're on your period enh? grin grin I am not one of em. I am the same even on my period. [/s]

And Destiny is a way better actress then Juliet they are not even in the same league. Again we are two different individuals and two different opinions. Our opnion surely don't mean facts either.....now lemme quote you here, "you can take it or leave it" grin grin

Lastly I am not on my period....do have a great day as well.
Don't flatter yourself. grin I said your tone sounds like. I didn't say You were. So, quit being cocky. Superwoman, who doesn't experience the effects of hormonal imbalance during menstruation.

8 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Benita27:
Don't flatter yourself. grin I said your tone sounds like. I didn't say You were. So, quit being cocky.

Flatter myself? for been on my period? shocked shocked Is it that great? Thought you already said goodbye to me though?
stop trying too hard babe. grin

12 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
Rokia2:

Flatter myself? for been on my period? shocked shocked Is it that great? Thought you already said goodbye to me though?
stop trying too hard babe. grin
Clearly your fingers are going faster than your brain could process words. grin Read again, this time slowly. Bye.

8 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Benita27:
Clearly your fingers are going faster than your brain could process words. grin Read again, this time slowly. Bye.
hahahahaha sound like a pained girl on her period. I recommend nurofen for period pain. drink more water and some heat pad under your stomach should do the trick.

I would have said bye also but I know you will run faster then the Flash to reply this post. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by nairalandfreak(m): 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Crap

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by BruncleZuma: 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin

The two ladies beefing above makes for better entertainment than this C Grade actress...

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
Okay. Anything else?
Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by omocalabar(m): 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
nice cameltoe

6 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by Speakdatruth: 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
To become a celebrity... Just take pictures.

***Modified***

BTW what's wrong with those two people up there discussing period on this thread?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by Ericaikince(m): 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
Kai fvck up I no do quick comment...
Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
I love it when women argue with each other, e dey sweet me gaan. cheesy

When a woman throws a jab at another woman of being on her period, that is some very low blow...undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by pastorcyrus(m): 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Aru melu
Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by free2ryhme: 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
kidap:
Sexy and curvy Nollywood actress, Etiko Destiny steps out braless. Actress took to her instagram page to share photos of herself coining out braless.

See photos....

http://news.nollyzone.com/nollywood-actress-destiny-etiko-steps-braless/

na her xmas cloth she wear so grin grin grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Those 2 b1tches on their periods above... Please don't stop the fight. Enjoying your foolishness especially the second one forming odunga.

11 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by miqos02(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
poip con

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by ken2baba(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Benita27:

all these bad belle na because she fine pass u

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Caught Sniffing Female Panties / Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses / Tayo Sobola Accused Of Being A Cultist Over Her Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.