Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram (51231 Views)

Football Gossip: Sane, Cancelo, Maguire, Dybala, Fernandes, Otamendi / Nicolás Otamendi: The Former Boxer Who Became An Argentina Star / Spotlight On Nigeria’s World Cup Foes: Argentina’s Tough Guy OTAMENDI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2017
columbus007:
I watch dis match with so many people,igbo,hausa,yoruba,and other tribes that I don't knw tho,but during the game we all sang one song,and that almost made me wanna bring out some tears,i saw one united spirits truelly sha,during the last 45mins I saw lots of hugs that ordinarily I cannot just get,we easily get united with football.
thank your star the Almajiri did not react as mad cow and divorce your head from your neck...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2017
I'm sure Otamendi cares about some keyboard warriors insulting him online grin grin

Nigerians no get chill these days. The incident happened in the heat of the moment. Maybe they even had a drink and partied together that night and People are there stressing over the issue.
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by buffalowings: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2017
rayblast:
is ur hippopotamus be like moi moi wey dem carry milk tin prepare Buh instead of using palm oil abi groundnut oil, Na Greenleaf dem grind use make d oil
That is a rhino
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by lunacol(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2017
rayblast:
is ur hippopotamus be like moi moi wey dem carry milk tin prepare Buh instead of using palm oil abi groundnut oil, Na Greenleaf dem grind use make d oil
That's a Rhinoceros not a hippopotamus.
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2017
ERockson:
Igbo are too irrational. I believe Ihenacho will not like their attitude toward Otamendi
dude ....your dad made an irrational mistake by not using a condom to save the world another slowpoke
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by thunderbabs: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2017
Those of u cussin d guy in yoruba shocked Otamendi gbo yoruba ni shocked grin. Nigerians.

If dey say make all of u come out to vote against buhari nw in nxt election, una go siddon insyd dey watch tv undecided
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2017
Too many Nigerians are uncultured and lack home training.

Thanks to social media, this is fast becoming evident to the world.

Smh. undecided
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by pedrilo: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2017
columbus007:
I watch dis match with so many people,igbo,hausa,yoruba,and other tribes that I don't knw tho,but during the game we all sang one song,and that almost made me wanna bring out some tears,i saw one united spirits truelly sha,during the last 45mins I saw lots of hugs that ordinarily I cannot just get,we easily get united with football.
dnt mind us, we r just to hypocritical as a people, the truth is, we love ourselves, but after every super eagles football match, due to joblessness and too much idle time, we engage each other tru war of words because we no get beta tin to do wit our time.
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by 8stargeneral: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2017
Datz football after dat dey will embrace themselves.
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by holluphemydavid(m): 9:44am On Nov 16, 2017
veekid:
Football can be so disrespectful attimes; how can iwobi deleted a very old mascherano like that?
deleted as how bro
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by Darmieque: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2017
the first line got me, NIgerians really "camped"
dere grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by Josh44s(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2017
columbus007:

Are you saying we should turn the entire country to football academy?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by francizy(m): 10:00am On Nov 16, 2017
Hozier:
Am I the only one who gets irked and irritated whenever I see blacks pulling the race card argument whenever any issue about blacks comes up against people of different race? So Otamendi shoves Iheanacho? How is that racism? How many times in a game don't players shove themselves or get in one unnecessary altercation with one another?

Any small thing that happens to a black man, these idiots start shouting 'Racism' up and down.

Get the _fuck out of here with your inferiority complex and your low self esteem! angry

Are you minding them? Any little thing done by the white, they become united in disgracing themselves in the form of insults and curses. But when they go back to their respective states, countries or on issues involving their fellow countrymen, they begin to exhibit tribal bigotry never seen before. They can even kill themselves for issues that don't make sense yet they're quick to attack whites for racism.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by Wheezdom(m): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2017
Hungry nigerians insulting ppl bcz of a common game. Nw tel me, wil dat make iheanacho share his salary with u??
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by coolexz7(m): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2017
rayblast:

Actually, it's a rhinoceros.
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by IYANGBALI: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2017
Dis is when I love being a naija. I too like trouble die
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by razfad10(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2017
G
veekid:
Football can be so disrespectful attimes; how can iwobi deleted a very old mascherano like that?
bros na you funny pass
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by KAYD007(m): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2017
For all those insulting otamendi, wait until some one gives you an unintentional elbow or slap in the name of na play we dey play oo and lets see if you will start singing poetry.
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by Mariangeles(f): 10:34am On Nov 16, 2017
They are sending a message out to the world via him : DO NOT MESS WITH OUR BOYS AT THE WORLD CUP OR WE'LL COME FOR YOU!
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2017
columbus007:
Take away football and dis world will be as boring as hell. Football is the reason pple look forward to weekends.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:44am On Nov 16, 2017
KAYD007:
For all those insulting otamendi, wait until some one gives you an unintentional elbow or slap in the name of na play we dey play oo and lets see if you will start singing poetry.
Lwkm no mind dem. Even wen we wia small n somebody mistakenly slide tackle you on the pitch,the way you go dey target en leg eh.
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by Coldfeets: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2017
Which iheanacho?

Is it the biafran one?

Or the Nigerian one?
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by okenwaa(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2017
waxxydude:
Exactly bros. Football and any thing that gives proper highness.

Your head is there.
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2017
marsoden:
When it comes to football, savagery, cursing other countries, We are one Nigeria.

We are hypocrites. Big one. When the politicians shove us away after winning their elections, we don’t do this, or come as one Nigeria, we hide like fools. When we try to meet pastors, for personal prayers, we can’t, because we are a nobody. We don’t come out as one Nigerian, we become fearful. I was arrested twice for criticising the Jonathan administration, arrested thrice for the present administration. And just a game of football, which he was passionate about, we take personal. If we take the country’s demise personal like this, we would be happy. This isn’t one Nigeria, this is hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by xammyx(m): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by rapheeky(m): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nigeria with their inferiority complex....how was DAT an act of racism?... Nonsense... Him get luck say otamendi no slap am...na friendly match na him my man de raise elbow anyhow mk e wound d guy man.na dis kind tin balloteli for use gv am headbutt.
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by doyinwbaby: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
dasrackhor:
jesuuuuuu
funke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by davibid: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
netoc65:
That's was really bad... And they were even teammates at City... Perhaps he hated him then

Remember they never liked celebrating with him even when scores aside from Gaza

So don't be surprised at his behavior
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by urahara(m): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hozier:
Am I the only one who gets irked and irritated whenever I see blacks pulling the race card argument whenever any issue about blacks comes up against people of different race? So Otamendi shoves Iheanacho? How is that racism? How many times in a game don't players shove themselves or get in one unnecessary altercation with one another?

Any small thing that happens to a black man, these idiots start shouting 'Racism' up and down.

Get the _fuck out of here with your inferiority complex and your low self esteem! angry

Even the African Americans wey whitey suffer their head well well , no be so dem dey do
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by columbus007(m): 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Josh44s:

Are you saying we should turn the entire country to football academy?
Lol cheesy
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by columbus007(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
pedrilo:
dnt mind us, we r just to hypocritical as a people, the truth is, we love ourselves, but after every super eagles football match, due to joblessness and too much idle time, we engage each other tru war of words because we no get beta tin to do wit our time.
true talk bro smiley
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by columbus007(m): 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
thank your star the Almajiri did not react as mad cow and divorce your head from your neck...
let me tell you bro,the real Nigeria hausas are not boko haram,the true Nigeria hausas is got the full Nigerian spirit in them,let me burst your bubble bro,the game was watched alongside some fellow northerners and they where in the fore-front close to the widesceen tv.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Son Scores Seven Goals In Half For Juventus Youth Team(Photo / Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero / Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.