Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Lessons From Lanyabydesign - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lessons From Lanyabydesign (294 Views)

Top 5 Business Lessons From Aliko Dangote, Africa’s Richest Man / Lessons From Innoson Vs GTBank Case Part 2 / LESSONS FROM INNOSON VS GTB part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From Lanyabydesign by lanya: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
Next week Thursday will make it four months since I launched my fashion label. Lanyabydesign is something I’ve always known I was going to do because of my love for fashion. In University, my lecturers made a joke of me most times because I always looked too fancy for an Accounting student.

It’s been only a few months I know but I think it’s in order for me to share my experiences as an entrepreneur. Sometimes when you’ve been planning something for a while, it’s hard to stop and acknowledge how far you’ve come.

So here are things I’ve learned so far on my journey to 30 billion in the akant

Don’t Think Money. Think Value
If you go into business with the sole aim of getting rich, you won’t. Money is hard to come by, so if you want someone to part with their hard earned money (how they earn it is not your business sis) then you should be ready to provide value that you would pay for. I make clothes that I would wear. If you go on Lanyabydesign, you’ll mostly see pictures of me wearing my pieces. I make one of every piece of clothing for myself. If I wont be caught dead in something, I don’t make it. Let your product be of the best quality.

Have Enough Funds to Run For 3 Months

It’s good to have positive thoughts towards your business. The truth though is sometimes it will take a while for things to fully kick off. There are bills to pay, little bills that add up to large figures and honestly, it might take a while to ...Read more @https://olliealley./2017/11/14/lessons-from-lanyabydesign/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, US, Japan Seal Investment, Social Development Pacts / 5 Interesting Benefits Of Spending Less Money / 5 Things You Should Do As A Business Man Whenever Your Website Goes Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.