Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide - Education (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide (335507 Views)

Olabisi Onabanjo University(oou) 2018/2019 Admission / Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by oliviaethan: 8:39am On May 27, 2019
We hope which you have had the opportunity to resolve the QuickBooks Error 15270. In case you still have not had the oppertunity to solve your queries please consider connecting with us at QuickBooks Error Code Support Number for help. You could resolve just about any related query without the hesitation because we've been here that will help you.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by peterspp(m): 7:10am On May 28, 2019
If you had a JAMB SCORE OF:
120 and above
150 and above
Don't give up, we will grant you admission..
Contact us now.

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by tripletees1(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2019
Good afternoon, join the whatsapp group
it is an aspirant group regarding Jamb latest news. https:///Lob3Ow6iClG6pz0yf9wtXz
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Nickcheez(m): 3:07pm On May 28, 2019
Please I scored 191 in jamb and i want to opt for fuoye to study business admin,is there any sure chance i would be admitted?
Help a brother
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Angel963: 5:52pm On May 28, 2019
You can now download FREE UNIMED post UTME Past Questions from the link below

https://www.prep.ng/2019/05/free-unimed-post-utme-past-questions.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by oliviaethan: 8:12am On May 31, 2019
Can it be true that you may be a bookkeeper utilizing any of the QuickBooks programming which includes experienced QuickBooks blunder 6000 while working together with the generally utilized bookkeeping programming? Furthermore, can it be your prerequisite to stay it during the earliest opportunity as it's since it is extremely hampering the efficiency of Accounts in your online business? As a QuickBooks client, in case your response to these two inquiries is a Yes without uncertainties and buts, you would need to take the correct measure to evacuate the mistake QuickBooks Error 15270 rapidly and effortlessly which means that your work isn’t hampered for an even more drawn out term.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Prenom: 6:23pm On May 31, 2019
Plz does anyone have FUPRE postume engineering past question?
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by jamesswill11: 9:33am On Jun 04, 2019
it is possible to set a parameter to a certain expense. This parameter could be learned, especially, from our best QuickBooks Support experts.
VISIT : https://community.getsupportphonenumber.us/
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Abu001: 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
Do you want to register for GRE and TOELF at a cheaper rate?
Do you need a quick fix on USA F1,F2,B1,B2 visa?

Kindly call this number or WhatsApp +2347064952006
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Elamin21(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
pls does anyone know when OZoro HND form will be out?
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by ChevKing(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
You must have read about the name either on the internet or whenever you search for the word 'scholarship', or if you use your email service regularly like gmail, yahoomail etc, there is this pop up of UNICAF UNIVERSITY and you are wondering what is it all about? Probably you have been saying this is another scam from some bad African guys in UK or US, trying to take your hard earned money!
Relax! I will give you an up to date info on what it is and how it works and I will also let you know how I got the scholarship for my MBA which I'm currently running, started last year with other colleagues. The programme fee is 12,000 pounds at University of South Wales, but offered at less than 4000 pounds by UNICAF. Briefly this is what UNICAF is;
UNICAF is a registered organisation in UK, US, Cyprus, some countries in Africa and also in Nigeria, the parent company is in Cyprus
It's aim is to bring quality world class education to poor region through SCHOLARSHIPS.
It is first a school and also has a platform for learning
It operates according to global standard for online education.
It is in Africa as an on campus in Zambia and Malawi
It has a standard VLE for learning i.e Virtual Learning Environment, which simulates the class room process
Its operates online for students from any parts of the world and their programmes are self paced.
UNICAF partners with some Universites to recruit students on their behalf and also deliver the learning to the student while the partner schools determine the quality (QAQC) which is set by the schools, the programmes are online and payment is very flexible
Unicaf Univerities in Malawi and Zambia programmes are both online and oncampus.
UNICAF has partnered with these Universities in the past;
Marymount California University USA
University of Nicosia, Cyprus
University of SouthWales, Uk
All the above schools offered their programmes online on UNICAF, through UNICAF's VLE Virtual Learning Environment(VLE)
Depending on ones speed programme can last a year or more since its self paced(Learn at your speed).
Currently, the scholarship for the above listed schools has closed with ONLY University of South Wales, UK Still on AND UNICAF Universities in Zambia and malawi. Please note that USW offer the follwing
MBA – Master of Business Administration
MA – Master in Education (Innovation in Learning and Teaching)
MSc – Psychology
MSc – Public Health
LLM (Master of Laws)
BA (HONS) – Business Studies (Top-up degree)
The author of this post is currently enrolled in MBA programme with Univeristy of South Wales(USW), UK and started last year and would be ready to answer any question from enrollment to how grading is done and also final project. Proof of studentship will be shown in camera if required and may be confirmed from UNICAF and USW UK.
Thank You.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by OliviaOnil(f): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hi everyone!
I want to find a solution here to my problem. I am a student and I have no time for writing my papers. So, I decided to ask you guys how do you finish al your writing tasks on time without mistakes? I have heard that many students apply to the research assistance custom papers I have never used this service before so I have no idea how to do it. Tell me please about your experience. Do you like it or not really?
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by WealthyMay(f): 7:44am On Jun 09, 2019
TimeOn Kairos Polytechnic (NBTE, JAMB and FED Govt. Approved) is offering Admission into the following programs.

Come today for your admission to ND programs in:

Accountancy

Computer Science

Computer Engineering

Electrical and Electronic Engineering

Banking Operations (NID)

We also provide opportunities for certificate programs, including in web design, computer networking, programming, tv/radio presentation and others.

Contact 08126682064 today or email admissions@tkppi.edu.ng.

And if you or your child scored 180 and below in JAMB, you can register him or her too.

Your journey begins today.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
Please how can I revert an unused coi remita payment that isn't up to 48hours?
Pls help
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by oliviaethan: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2019
QuickBooks was created to meet your every accounting needs and requirement with a great ease. This software grows along with your business and perfectly adapts with changing business environment. Everbody knows there are always two sides to a coin and QuickBooks isn't any different. This software also throws some errors in the long run. Sometimes it becomes rather difficult to understand this is with this error code or message. If that's the case you should call our QuickBooks TollFree Number to own in touch with our technical experts in order to search for the fix of error instantly.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Generalkorex(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
Are you looking to a tested and verified way gain admission into the University?

Are you looking for the best way to prepare for the required exams starting from the beginning till you get admission?

Are you confused about what you ought to read and looking to maximize your time?

Are you hoping to connect with other students in a bid to connect with, learn and test yourself against other students?

Well, you are in luck.

Introducing to you, the 1st of its kind;

The *Detail Exam e-Library*

The Detail Exam e-library features, in detail;

1. *JAMB*, *POST UTME,* *Cambridge* and the *GMAT* past questions and answers carefully compiled into a mobile friendly format so you can prepare for exams even while you're at a marriage ceremony!

2. A forum where you can connect with other aspirants and even make new friends.

3. An interactive customer support base.

Bonus: The first 1000 people to download and rate the app on play store will be added to the data base for some "juicy stuff" , yes, very "juicy" and you don't want to miss it.

All you need to do it;
1. Download the app through this link on play store;

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=details.apzl

2. Rate the app.

3. Enjoy the app while waiting to be called up for the "juicy" part.

*All 100% free!* *No Hidden Charge*

Opportunity comes once so make hay while the sun shines. We hope to see you at the bright side!
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
jamb cutoff mark is about being released. stay alert
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by jennifer247: 4:58am On Jun 14, 2019
Good article click here
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by oliviaethan: 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
The entire process of eliminating this error involves fixing and recovering your QuickBooks file. An individual must don't forget to restore a backup copy of the QB file before generally making an effort to resolve <a href="https://www.247techsupportnumber.com/quickbooks-error-code-111/">QuickBooks Error -111</a>. In this manner if the error doesn’t get resolved; you will continue to have a backup for the valuable company file.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Faithzarah: 12:51am On Jun 15, 2019
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1800 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.

Dm me on whatsapp 09097130617 for more info
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by sirkhaleb47: 6:54am On Jun 15, 2019
Join us today!!!registration in progress

1 Like

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by thebrainyfox: 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
Follow this thread, it is meant for students who are having study challenges.

If you aren't having challenges while studying, follow too, you can guide people or learn from the guides there.

https://www.nairaland.com/5247247/study-tips-tricks-hints
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Darey2020(m): 8:28am On Jun 17, 2019
For 2019 University of Ibadan Postgraduate application process, online tutorial, current application prospectus and several samples of the Test of English Proficiency. You can join this whatsapp group

https:///EpJQWQ10hH2I6nbXWmWnBI

Or send a whatsapp message to 08064491640 to join.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by sofiaolivia: 9:26am On Jun 17, 2019
But don’t worry we have been always here to help you. That you can dial our QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number. Our QB online payroll support team provide proper guidance to solve all issue connected with it. I'm going to be glad that will help you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (157) (Reply)

2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China / [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.