Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:06 AM

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide - Education (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide (331228 Views)

Olabisi Onabanjo University(oou) 2018/2019 Admission / Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Lolisky: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ah guys! yesterday I got 1GB from the gidimo app. I subscribed for their weekly plan. My sister is in SS3 and she has been using it. Only for me to notice that I got 1GB.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by MissEveOse: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2020
Want to pass your Exams without stress?
Want to be TechSavy to avoid stories about the computer Logging you out?
then this is for you

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by biharboardrs: 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
[url]Sarkari Naukri https://sarkarinaukriind.com/[/url]
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by biharboardrs: 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by pinnacletutors: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
PINNAKLE ACADEMY [A SUBSIDARY OF PINNAKLE EDUCATIONAL CONSULT]

PRESENTS A FREE 4-WEEK INTENSIVE ACADEMIC COACHING CLASSES for the 2020 Unified tertiary matriculation examination starting from 4th of February 2020 to 3rd of march 2020.

Pinnakle Academy is an educational centre established with the aim of reducing mass failure in UTME, WASSCE AND POST-UTME OF THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN.

OUR TUTORS INCLUDE HIGH FLYING MEDICAL STUDENTS, GRADUATES, TEACHERS AND EDUCATIONAL EXPERTS WITH COMBINED DECADES OF TEACHING AND MENTORING STUDENTS.

OUR LOCATION IS AT ABADINA PRIMARY SCHOOL, ABADINA, UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE.
There’s decent and cheap accommodation, for those residing outside Ibadan.
For registration and more information contact
Dr augh : 07035083306 (whatsapp /call)

08101809319 (call only)

Post utme coaching classes start on the 1st of april 2020
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by beepositive(m): 8:09am On Jan 28, 2020
wow
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by klsohel: 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hello dear, Good Morning ! I like your post. Thanks for this nice video.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Justmemyself1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
Write a lot and read aloud what you have written as well as what others have written. It works.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3513427
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by harustotle(m): 8:29am On Jan 29, 2020
UNILORIN RELEASES EXAM TIME TABLE FOR RETURNING STUDENTS AND CA TEST FOR FRESHERS
https://www.myscoolnews.com.ng/2020/01/unilorin-releases-exam-time-table-for.html?m=1
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by GracyGreat: 10:21am On Jan 29, 2020
Thank you for this post,

Dear All,

I am currently running a survey on career awareness among youths.

Please help me fill this survey.

Please click on the link below

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GW9RQZH
Pls help fill survey on career awareness and development among adolescent
Thanks
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 02, 2020
Please who knows how much is being paid for Unn late registration.
Just paid my school fees but I can't seem to register my courses.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by hardeycute(m): 10:38am On Feb 03, 2020
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!!

REGISTRATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE AND POST-GRADUATE STUDIES AT NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA (NOUN) - IBADAN STUDY* CENTRE HAS COMMENCED!!!

Do you need information on your eligibility or available courses?

Call/WhatsApp 08026481616
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by PECng: 10:46am On Feb 03, 2020
“Transfer Approval” and “Admission Eligibility Newly Introduced on CAPS: The Possible Effects
The introduction of Admission Eligibility to CAPS is the newest function to add to the web, and I can already tell it’s a very good one. Good one because aspirants and their wards won’t have to wait on an admission that will never be given again. You just check your eligibility for the course you are under consideration for, and if you don’t have three green boxes carrying yes, yes and yes in them, you already know you can’t be offered admission to that course, this is when you need a slot—the only place left which slots can still work. Your slot person will just need to get a slot for you to another department which cutoff you beat; you see how easy it suddenly got to process admission? You are carried along in every process, instead of being left in the dark as it used to be years ago. Kudos to JAMB. But if you are an aspirant currently on slots, it’s advisable you talk to your slot person ASAP to know how the new development will be affecting you or has affected you, and re-strategize on the new thing to do. CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING >>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/02/transfer-approval-and-admission.html

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Nickdash001: 7:58am On Feb 04, 2020
Fuoye course registration guidelines

Course registration

We welcome you all to smilegists.com.ng for latest info and all Fuoye News.

In this section of smilegists I will give you all a comprehensive guides about Federal university oye ekiti Fuoye course registration.

Have met with lots of students who actually can’t to this and this is the major reason why I decided to write article on Fuoye course registration.

But before I start the main business of the day, I will like to attend to some some Frequently asked questions (FAQs)

Some of which is:

What is course registration
Has Fuoye course registration started
When will Fuoye course registration stop
Procedures for Fuoye course registration
WHAT IS COURSE REGISTRATION
Course registration is where you sign up for your course, this can be done online on individual student portal. This has to be done every semester.

HAS FUOYE REGISTRATION STARTED
Lots of us most especially the fresher have been wondering and asking whether the course registration for the 2019/2020 has started or not.

Though I cant say yes or no but Fuoye course registration for 2019/2020 academic session has started but not fully started, there are some department which has commence theirs while other departments hasn’t started at the time of writing this post.

Below are lists of department that has started their 2019/2020 course registration:

Computer science
Accounting
Physics
Geophysics
Sociology
Comp Engineering
WHEN WILL FUOYE COURSE REGISTRATION STOP
Since course registration for this session hasn’t started fully, every students is advised to stay glue to his or her caps for the count down. The current count down has 7week left so every one of us is advised to be in our various department for enquiries and start the process before the count down laps.

PROCEDURES FOR FUOYE COURSE REGISTRATION
Course registration isn’t something that is hard to do yourself once you have android phone, what you only have to do at the cafe is just to print it out from your portal.

Here is what you need to do for course registration:

NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH DETAILS ABOUT THE COURSES TO REGISTER.
Login to https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng
The first to be taken while registering courses is to login to your school portal. After the homepage have loaded, the next step for you to take is to navigate to students login and sign in.

Click on Course registration
After you have login to your students portal using your credentials which is your registration or your matric No and password.

The next step is to navigate to course registration and click on it which is located at the right hand side of the student profile page.

Select the session and semester
After you have click on course registration the next page will be where you will select the session which is 2019/202 and also semester which is first semester as well.

Select course to offer
In this section you have to be extra careful not to select wrong course, you will be provided which list of course which you are likely to offer, in the range of course will have to select the one which you will offer and note that the course which is donated with “c” is compulsory to offer.

Select the right cause to offer and submit if no error occurs.

After you have successfully selected the required cause what you will do next is to print it out which will serve as evidence.

IF YOU ENCOUNTER ANY PROBLEMS OR DIFFICULTIES WHILE REGISTERING YOUR COURSE KINDLY DROP YOUR COMMENTS BELOW OR CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP USING THIS NUMBER 09058099018
Author profile:

Name: Olamide Oladele

Depart. Computer science

www.sharpwap.com.ng
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Ademola4705: 3:10am On Feb 06, 2020
HURRY AND GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY NOW!!!*

JUPEB/IJMB REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE SOON

For more information, call [color=#000099][/color]
*08084067504*
*09092098643*
*09032210688*
*08081052084*
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by telldaddy: 6:07am On Feb 07, 2020
Hello guys,
Mario and Juliet wipes and baby diapers is accepting applications for enrollment into the Mario and Juliet Ambassadorship program, "Fresh Team Category".

This is currently open for 2nd and 3rd year nursing students of schools located in cities all over Nigeria.

As an ambassador, you are expected to participate in brand related activities slated for ambassadors of your category.

For the Fresh Team category, such activities center around creating awareness about the brand amongst friends and connections on social media by making weekly posts related to our products, participating in our social media engagement programs as well as commenting and reposting social media posts made by the brand. This is aimed at increasing visibility and reach of such posts.

It can be recalled that Mario and Juliet, had in October, 2019 signed award winning singer, David Adeleke and later in November, signed the BBN 2019 winner, Mercy Eke into their elite ambassadorial program.

BENEFITS:
*You'll learn the basics of serving as a brand ambassador and will become eligible to enroll into higher categories of the program after graduation.

*You will have access to our products at discounted rates. This means that as a student, you can make cool cash acquiring our products and selling them at standard prices. Don't worry if you don't have capital, we make credit facilities available to our Fresh Team.

*You can be selected to maintain our activation points which you'll do in your free time and be paid for the effort.

*You will receive invitations to join our special programs and events and have the opportunity to meet other ambassadors as well as our celebrity ambassadors.

What are you waiting for?
You've got nothing to loose.
Registration is free!

For more insight, follow the social media pages on the flier.

Fill the form below to apply

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfzIStHbiXU4Upu12Z-dCG7Gr6MDO_FSQSTcNk-aklMgnJDzg/viewform

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Wapgod(m): 9:11am On Feb 08, 2020
Jamb study WhatsApp group
https:///HcLxfj58VduInCk7ENZ6Ga
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Supermajor(m): 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
If you are yet to be admitted and wants to study at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU),
Chat or call this number : 0 .8. 0. 7.8. 0 .9 .6. 6 0. 9
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by gratefulheart(m): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
University Preparation Programs, University Summer Programs for age 9 to 17(Aug 2-Aug15, 2020) and Global Leadership Training Programs (July 15-Aug 19, 2020) in Canada
Application is now open, T&C Applies.
Contact us for details: davidat.consulting at gmail.com

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by PECng: 10:59am On Feb 10, 2020
Updates on OAU’s Undergraduate Admission
This is the time when everyone starts to hear different things about OAU’s admission—some of which could be true, but they mostly are fabricated by people who don’t know what’s actually going on and people who are really anxious about their admission processing and would say anything about the admission processes and make it sound like the most official statement. I will start clearing some rumors currently going around about OAU’s undergraduate admission—involving UTME and DE applicants. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/02/updates-on-oaus-undergraduate-admission.html

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by fejirom: 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
Want to study in US but having issues with getting admissions and visa?

Let me help you.

Contact me on whatsapp for free consultancy +18176735672

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (157) (Reply)

2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China / [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.