Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide - Education (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide (334564 Views)

Olabisi Onabanjo University(oou) 2018/2019 Admission / Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Samsonyte(m): 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bernard031:
Pls sir,what's my chances of getting MBBS with my 225 in UNIMED,Ondo
225 is unfourable for MBBS, change ur course to Biochemistry or Microbiology.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by sparcklin: 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ihejesi somadina www.sparcklin.net:

HOW TO OPEN A JUMIA AFFILIATE ACCOUNT.

Become an Affiliate partner with Jumia by opening Jumia Affiliate Account, and enjoy sophisticated benefits.

Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing strategy in which a business organisation rewards it’s affiliates visitor.
STEPS ON HOW TO OPEN JUMIA AFFILIATE ACCOUNT.

1. Log onto official jumia site HERE and locate BECOME AN AFFILIATE PARTNER
and click on it, this takes you to step number 2.
2. Jumia affiliate program page will open, click on BECOME AN AFFILIATE.
NOTE: the first one is under the page at the home page, while this is on the on page. ( 1. Become an affiliate partner, 2. Become an READ MORE.........http://www.sparcklin.net/how-to-open-a-jumia-affiliate-account/

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by sparcklin: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=sparcklin post=66268377][/quote]

15 WAYS TO FLATTEN YOUR BELLY IN FEW DAYS.

Hy guys, Today we shall be looking at 15 different ways to flatten your belly in few days, and I believe by the end of this article you will smile and share this article to all your friends.

In this article we shall be discussing the different ways to flatten your stomach. Many have resulted to not eating food, but let me tell one thing, starving can cause ulcer and it will not be good. Eating less food can not shrink your stomach nor make it flat, rather it can only reduce your appetite thermostat so that you won’t feel hungry.

READ MORE>>>http://www.sparcklin.net/ways-to-boost-your-creative-thinking/
Steps to get flat stomach naturally and reduce fat.

To get flat Tummy fast and naturally, you have to READ MORE...........http://www.sparcklin.net/15-ways-to-flatten-your-belly-in-few-days/
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Samsonyte(m): 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
sheriffakintobi:
Please I need comprehensive information on Olabisi Onabanjo University admission. Post utme screening and likely cut off marks.
oou general cut-off mark is 180 for all courses, the general cut-off is the eligibility status for you to write their putme, it is ur jamb score and ur putme score that will determine whether u will be admitted or not, jamb is 50% which means ur jamb score will be divided by 8 and the remaining 50% will be from your putme score and ur o-level result, it maybe 30% for putme, o-level 20%, and it may also be 40% for putme while 10% for o-level. so we dont which system they might adopt this year, but it is certain that jamb ur jamb score will be divided by 8 to know percent over 50%. so u can do more research online for you know whether they use only putme or o-level, or both o-level and putme last year, this will let you know the score you must attain in your putme exam depending on the course you put in for.

1 Like

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by TRAILBLAIZER: 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
IamGoke:

Good morning bro! I found out that you are an undergraduate so I want to refer you to a thread where undergraduate receive a fund of ten thousand naira. Once you visit the thread, you will know more.?
ok
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by TheEthnicHybrid(m): 12:19am On Mar 30, 2018
Hey guys do any of you by any chance have Babcock past questions in PDF format....please help
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by rajsol(m): 12:26am On Mar 30, 2018
With IJMB, you need not worry about your Jamb score or how competitive your choice of course is. Register today and get admitted to 200level in any University of your choice. For more enquiries: contact/WhatsApp 08182290528

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 30, 2018
Dunno if all Jambite have the info on cut off marks for this year jamb, however you can check for the cut off marks for all universities and polytechnics in Nigeria.
Follow this link https://eduguidehub.com/jamb-cut-off-marks-for-universities-and-polytechnics-2018/
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by IamGoke(m): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2018
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by yisoabk: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2018
Lens Polytechnic Offa is admitting 100 and above to Mass Communication, Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Electrical Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Multi-Medial Technology etc. Contact me on 08065552194
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Toplene(f): 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
I have national diploma in SLT with distinction grade. I am aspiring to obtain DE for UNIJOS and ATBU industrial chemistry 1st and 2nd choice respectively..is this a good decision? meanwhile i'm from ondo state but live in Jos.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Abdulmalik052(m): 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
Oluwadare316:
. pls how Much did u buy the book in case I want to buy it
I bought d book for #2,700. Sorry for replying late once again, I have been very busycheesy

1 Like

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Abdulmalik052(m): 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
Yh
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Abdulmalik052(m): 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
BrightForYou:

Hi bro. Please how much did you buy the textbook? And are you really finding it interesting? Thanks.
#2,700. It's really interesting. It contains solved questions from WAEC,NECO and JAMB. Best of luck.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
Oluwadare316:
. pls how Much did u buy the book in case I want to buy it
for me ababio still remain the best chemistry text for senior secondary school anyday anytime
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by dayovocal: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
Good evening good peeps. Just want 2 share my story and get some advice.
I've been an mbbs aspirant 4 a few years now. This year I read like never b4 confident that I'll scale the 300 mark. Then d devil struck. Firstly, I fell ill with fever (not exam fever), stomach ache & cough with just 3 days to my exam. I received treatment & was a bit better on the exam day. Next, when we were asked to start our exams I tried logging in but it wasn't working so I gave d centre organizers my reg number to help out. After abt 15 to 20 mins I was finally able to login. I was trying hard to answer smartly but with abt 20 mins to go on my own exam time, I was automatically logged out by d centre. This affected abt six of us. When we went in to their office 2 complain they said there was nothing they could do, that JAMB started everyone's time at once and log's every1 out at the same time. I couldn't argue much. I cried like a kid. I had not done abt 35 questions (not less than 35 out of 180). I went home believing God would perform a miracle & abt 2weeks later I checked and saw 268. I thank God for still giving me hope.
But pls my questions are
1. Should I stick with Uniben or change instution?
2. Which institution can I choose? I have an uncle in Udu but he says Udu don't do putme so my chance there is slim
3. Does AAU do putme exam?
Note: I'm from Edo state
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Gracy3535(f): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
Allocsoluwatosi:
for me ababio still remain the best chemistry text for senior secondary school anyday anytime
thats for sss but understanding chemistry is also for college
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by agboola1955: 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
okikijesu4
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Deckline(m): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
dayovocal, as skeptical as i am concerning this your vacuum harbeas corpus and fallacious story tale. If truelly you made 268 and you are a bonafied Edo indigene, I mean what are you waiting for If no school will pick you,that shithole Ekpoma of a school will pick you. Uniben still kinda have 10% integrity in admitting students. AAU has minus20%. They pick 90% of their indigenes first whether you pass or fail. Am speaking out of experience. AAU is a big "NEVER AGAIN" for me. I am from Delta sha.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by pawesome(m): 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
Please in the case of when Jamb gives you admission and your name isn't found on the school admission list,what can be done bout such?
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by bawz012(m): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
Toplene:
I have national diploma in SLT with distinction grade. I am aspiring to obtain DE for UNIJOS and ATBU industrial chemistry 1st and 2nd choice respectively..is this a good decision? meanwhile i'm from ondo state but live in Jos.
DE FORM STILL ON SALE?
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by bawz012(m): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nagor:
Good evening..
Am getting a direct entry form and I can't figure out any good federal unit I will choose...
I need a good source, of which federal uni that can admit me easier.
Studied Agricultural education in iece college of education and am going for food science.
Thanks in anticipation.
D FORM STILL OUT. YEA?
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by lightstone(f): 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
CAN I WASTE MORE YEARS??

It's always evident that life is in phases and men are in sizes.
The period of UTME is gone and results are out. To those with good scores, congratulations and to those with relatively not too good results, what's the next step?
This morning we will be analysing and see what our choices can do to us and how such can affect our lives.
Every year I always meet applicants that will say, This is my fourth time or fifth time of writing UTME. The record was broken this year when I met a lady that opned up to me and said she was writing the seventh time. The amazing part of it was that, she normally passed every year- so she claimed. The question I asked her was, why are you doing this to yourself?
She said how? I explained the way out to her which is option of A'Level and it was like she even knew about it due to how she responded.
She just didn't take step. She decided to give it a shot after meeting her friend that graduated two years ago after using IJMB for admission.
She is currently doing her A'Level at a popular school in Ilorin.
Most times life is not always fair, we just have to get used to it.
What makes the difference in our life's are the choices we make and the opportunities we maximize.
Considering the number of university applicants this year, it is obvious that even candidates with 270-280 scores may not even get admitted.
1.6milliom people wrote UTME and the capacity of all our tertiary institutions can not admit more than 500,000 , them what happens to the rest?
Is it all the rest that failed ?
It should be clear that having high UTME score does not guarantee admission again.
So, I suggest we all try as much as possible to get to know more available options because we know it is not wise to put all eggs in one basket, especially in a country like ours.
Let's look at it like this, how will I say I am waiting for JAMB when I can not boldly say my chances of admission?
I will like to encourage all applicants to look for more opportunities of gaining admission without JAMB .
UTME is a good means of entering university, but it's not an absolute means. Let everyone try to know more possible means of entering universities.
I want to assure you, the means are many and I can boldly say that, if you keep your mind open without any bias you will not waste even a year at home.
I have seen lots of people use those means and I did myself thirteen years ago.
If you want to know any of these means of gaining admission into university without using UTME you can call/text/WhatsApp 08092817564 .
I assure you, there are people not as brilliant as you are already in university studying professional courses. It's about keeping your mind open and getting to maximize opportunities around you.
You also know someone not as brilliant as you are and is already in university.
A CLOSED MIND IS A CLOSED BRAIN AND A CLOSED BRAIN IS A CLOSED LIFE.
Call 08092817564 for more admission gist and eye opening opportunities.
YOU ARE NOT PAYING A KOBO FOR THIS.
NO MONEY INVOLVED, SO NO SCAM HERE.
Send this same message to an admission seeker you know.
You don't know if the person will help you one day too.
EDUCATION IS THE BEDROCK OF ANY SUCCESSFUL INDIVIDUAL AND NATION.

REBROADCAST TO ALL ASPIRANT GROUPS YOU KNOW.100% legit

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by BrightForYou(m): 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
Abdulmalik052:
#2,700. It's really interesting. It contains solved questions from WAEC,NECO and JAMB. Best of luck.

Thank you very much.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by mikewonder(m): 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
UNICAL: UNICAL ASPIRANTS GROUP CHAT 2018/2019
A GROUP CHAT HAS BEEN CREATED FOR ALL WHO IS ASPIRINNG TO STUDY IN UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR.... ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR UPCUMIN JAMB & POST UTME EXAM AND ALL OTHER INQUIRES TO HELP
https:///0IwYL1uM22p9KBAvTe1NJy
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by sussybae(f): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
Samsonyte:
u will also locate direct entry correction data in ur profile account.
thanks alot
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Samsonyte(m): 12:29am On Mar 31, 2018
sussybae:
thanks alot
you are welcome my sister.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by femistatic: 2:56am On Mar 31, 2018
Dear nairalanders, pls I need a helpful response. I want to apply for direct entry into UI electrical engineering but i want to know my chances before proceeding with the registration. I finished with distinction 4.63 of 5.0 from electrical engineering Dept during my OND days. And also have the listed O'level equivalent math-B3, English -B3, physics -B3, Chemistry-B3, biology-B3.
what are my chances of gaining admission into elect ENGR in UI.
help a soul pls.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by dayovocal: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2018
Deckline:
dayovocal, as skeptical as i am concerning this your vacuum harbeas corpus and fallacious story tale. If truelly you made 268 and you are a bonafied Edo indigene, I mean what are you waiting for If no school will pick you,that shithole Ekpoma of a school will pick you. Uniben still kinda have 10% integrity in admitting students. AAU has minus20%. They pick 90% of their indigenes first whether you pass or fail. Am speaking out of experience. AAU is a big "NEVER AGAIN" for me. I am from Delta sha.

Good morning. You can call my story anything but thanks all the same. I really appreciate your advice. I guess I'll have to change to AAU after giving it a thought.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by dayovocal: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2018
Plsss anyone, does AAU carry out post utme exam? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Deckline(m): 9:14am On Mar 31, 2018
dayovocal:

Good morning. You can call my story anything but thanks all the same. I really appreciate your advice. I guess I'll have to change to AAU after giving it a thought.
All the best. AAU will admit you with ease.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by yusman14(m): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
femistatic:
Dear nairalanders, pls I need a helpful response. I want to apply for direct entry into UI electrical engineering but i want to know my chances before proceeding with the registration. I finished with distinction 4.63 of 5.0 from electrical engineering Dept during my OND days. And also have the listed O'level equivalent math-B3, English -B3, physics -B3, Chemistry-B3, biology-B3.
what are my chances of gaining admission into elect ENGR in UI.
help a soul pls.
..u ar good 2 go...wich skul did u finish frm?

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (157) (Reply)

2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China / [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.