Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Maximum Period 4 B.rea.st Feeding - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Maximum Period 4 B.rea.st Feeding (819 Views)

EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) / How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma / Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maximum Period 4 B.rea.st Feeding by Chizsy(f): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2010
My fellow NL,pls i want 2 knw d maximum period 4 b.rea.st feeding and the consequence of under b.rea.st feeding and that of over b.rea.st feeding. Thank u
Re: Maximum Period 4 B.rea.st Feeding by franctony(m): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2010
from your profile, u're just 20, so i wonder what you need this for
Re: Maximum Period 4 B.rea.st Feeding by sis4all: 11:36am On Mar 23, 2010
Hi,

bre.ast feeding is very important for both the mother and the child. Many mothers experience lactational amenorrhea which is a very good and natural family planning method though not very reliable. brea.st feeding for long time can increase the bondage between the child and the mother. For the baby is the most important thing that the mother can give her baby. All the nutrients and vitamins with the protective immunoglobulins are in the bosom milk. Early stoppage can leads to deficiency syndrome and even malnutrition.

There are Many brea.st feeding schedules like Exclusive brea.st feeding for the first 3, or 6 month and weaning at 2 years  with their advantages and disadvantages.

You may benefit from our DailyTeX plan that will update you through daily SMS on the best way to take care of your baby till weaning. For more information on DailyTex Doctors moderated forum, visit us at www.danyashi.com/dailytex/howto.asp
Re: Maximum Period 4 B.rea.st Feeding by dominique(f): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2010
poster, there's no such thing as over-br[size=1pt].[/size]eastfeeding. some mothers br[size=1pt].[/size]eastfeed exclusively for six months before starting the baby on formulas (i also intend to do that).
Re: Maximum Period 4 B.rea.st Feeding by agathamari(f): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2010
some mothers will breast feed for up to 7 years others as little as 4 months. 6-8 months is ideal though longer poses no damage to the child or mother. enriched formula is an acceptable replacement for breast milk if the mother can't/wont breast feed

(1) (Reply)

Complications Arising From Circumcision / Watz AC Genotype And Can A Person With AA Marry AC Genotype Pls? / Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.