Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Alright Guys! Meet Firefox Quantum - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Alright Guys! Meet Firefox Quantum (1039 Views)

Russian Hackers Modify Chrome And Firefox To Spy On Users / Mozilla Firefox 57.0.4 Released With Meltdown And Spectre Patches / Mozilla Firefox Not Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alright Guys! Meet Firefox Quantum by Engrdanco3(m): 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
I really don't know about you guys though but if you ask me I'd say Firefox is actually my favorite Broswer, i really don't know why i choosed it over Chrome and the others but i really think it's cool and just yesterday a new version was just released and it's called the Firefox Quantum! Damn! isn't that awesome The company claims it’s twice as fast as the original Firefox. Firefox Quantum has a sleek UI with the option to customize the toolbar. It also exceeds the performance of Google Chrome in a browser speed test battle. The new browser also includes Pocket recommendations of what sites to browse on every new tab. Night Mode and other features are available as Firefox free add-ons, i really think you should check this out and yeah i bet you gonna love it! Opera Mini also has a version similar to this and i think Chrome has it too although I'm not too sure cos i ain't a fan of chrome but for Opera Mini! Yeah I'm so positive about that. http://youexploit..com.ng/2017/11/alright-guys-meet-firefox-quantum.html

Re: Alright Guys! Meet Firefox Quantum by nNEOo(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Op am sure you're right,i've been using chrome but just testd foxy n i can tell u it download speed is damn fast,i sure should check out that quantum edition #Positve;-> ?yea!
Re: Alright Guys! Meet Firefox Quantum by SOMICMACPHERSON: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2017
I believe with the amazing Features which Chris Beard the Mozilla CEO, Gave above you can now know the reasons why you should make you free FireFox Quantum Download also you will also know that your question being "Why is Firefox Quantum so fast?",

all are now well-given answers too on this page... http://www.earthprex.com/firefox-quantum-secure-fast-browser/

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Must Consider When Buying A New Laptop/computer / Hp For Sale / Internal-solid-state-drive (SSD) For Sale, 128GB, 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.