Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

I Don't Consider Wizkid As A Superstar - Shatta Wale. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Consider Wizkid As A Superstar - Shatta Wale. (608 Views)

Kcee In The Studio With Wizkid As They Set To Release A New Song (photos) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar / Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Consider Wizkid As A Superstar - Shatta Wale. by blacq2009(m): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Multiple Ghanaian award-winning dancehall artiste, Charles Nii Armah Mensah popularly known in the showbiz circles as Shatta Wale has disclosed that he ‘hardly’ considers fellow Nigerian Afrobeat artiste, Wizkid, a superstar. According to him, most of his colleague- musicians behave weird and awkward around Wizkid hence rating him as the best and richest African artiste, but he (Shatta Wale) see's him as an ordinary person when they meet on the same platform. “I will not see Wizkid and be stunned, I rather want him to see me and be amazed because I don’t see anything extraordinary about him, even though he claims to the best African artiste…” He said on Kasapa FM. The ‘Ayoo’ singer further added that he is not bragging about his wealth or competing with anyone but it's high time Ghanaian artistes respect themselves and stop rating Nigerian artistes into the sky. ADVERTISEMENT Ironically, Wizkid was declared the Best African Male Artiste at the just ended 2017 All African Music Awards (AFRIMA) held in Lagos on Sunday defeating his arch-rival Davido. Notwithstanding, Shatta Wale says he is motivating his colleague artistes and fans to believe that they can also achieve that same status the foreign artistes have through hard work and perseverance. Shatta Wale said even though most of his colleagues see him as a braggart, he is the only ‘smart’ African artiste making enormous money out of his music career. Source: www.ghanaweb.com
Re: I Don't Consider Wizkid As A Superstar - Shatta Wale. by UbanmeUdie: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
shocked

Wizkid is a living Legend!

Shatta wale is an unknown jealous nobody.

I dedicate my FTC to all the unemployed Nigerian youths praying for better days.
Re: I Don't Consider Wizkid As A Superstar - Shatta Wale. by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
We are all humans n Wizkid no get 3 heads. Beht Shatta Wizkid is better Dan you with dah ur Ghanaian noise.
Even Sark n R2bees I prefer dem to you.
Re: I Don't Consider Wizkid As A Superstar - Shatta Wale. by makydebbie(f): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
Shattawale? lipsrsealed
Make I no talk abeg. grin

“I will not see Wizkid and be stunned, I rather want him to see me and be amazed because I don’t see anything extraordinary about him, even though he claims to the best African artiste…”

Seeking validation? Lol. I wish Wizkid cares.
Re: I Don't Consider Wizkid As A Superstar - Shatta Wale. by slimfairboy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
Jealousy, kee u there!
Bad belle! tongue

1 Like

Re: I Don't Consider Wizkid As A Superstar - Shatta Wale. by twerkjack: 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
APPRECIATE GREATNESS WHEN U SEE IT AND IT SHALL BE DUPLICATED TO UR OWN LIFE.... NO NEED FOR JEALOUSY DEAR
Re: I Don't Consider Wizkid As A Superstar - Shatta Wale. by ubongoton(m): 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
To be sincere this is the first time i heard this name
Re: I Don't Consider Wizkid As A Superstar - Shatta Wale. by NLevents: 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Sorry to divert from the thread but who is shatta wale?
Re: I Don't Consider Wizkid As A Superstar - Shatta Wale. by KardinalZik(m): 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
BAD BELLE!
At least we know Wizkid; who are you?
Egbon, Nobody know you!

(1) (Reply)

Actress Kate Henshaw Shares New Pictures With Emotional Message / Video:Ghanaian Celebrities Blast Shatta Wale For Publicly Firing A Gun At Wizkid / Fan Angered Wizkid Today And Took It Personal Which Made Him Blocked Comment Sec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.