Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (116523 Views)

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter / Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
sinceraconcept:
then keep having konji and seeing naked big big breasts and ladies flesh in church. Christianity is indeed a joke,no wonder why pastors like to Bleep female church members. An Imam wouldn't even know the women and wouldn't even see them except if he sees them at the entrance of the mosque,they have no business together and that's why it's very rear to hear about an Imam or a mosque goer meeting girls in mosque and sleeping with them. how do you even want to interact with girls inside mosque.

All these your story na your business oooo. What is my business with what you do in your mosque! We would never accept ISLAM! Have you heard? Go and tell that to your leaders and the President you hear? Nigerian Christians would not accept ISLAM!
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by osazsky(m): 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
sinceraconcept:
then keep having konji and seeing naked big big breasts and ladies flesh in church. Christianity is indeed a joke,no wonder why pastors like to Bleep female church members. An Imam wouldn't even know the women and wouldn't even see them except if he sees them at the entrance of the mosque,they have no business together and that's why it's very rear to hear about an Imam or a mosque goer meeting girls in mosque and sleeping with them. how do you even want to interact with girls inside mosque.
but an imman can take a toodler as his 5th wife hypocrisy too many flaws in ur religion. abeg go romance section go dance one corner dance. they don't allow Christians post on their topic .u have to swear an affidavit before u can post but they are the first to post on Christian topics free. intolerance on it's own is a big sin in the sight of god so who is deceiving who

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by nothernstar: 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
ifex370 ypost=62412244:
Please stop fighting the pastors..

This doesn't mean anything.. He's still a man after all...
Yes cos of the activities of these wolfs in sheep clothing. They are dragging christianity on the mod. Honestly their activities are not christ like.

Its not easy

Who else has noticed that the Church of Christ seems to be under a very heavy attack this period...

To those that always have fun speaking against the church.. Be careful oo..God loves you and does not want your soul to perish

But at a point He will take sides... To protect His people
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by Martin0(m): 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
chinawapz:
Thunder fire those spoiling the men of God

Oh really,and u claim to be a christain?na wa oooo na so una take dey go una church..?
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Martin0:

Oh really,and u claim to be a christain?na wa oooo na so una take dey go una church..?

God punish you. I am a Christian and I am bound to curse you as you want to bring disgrace and opprobrium upon our men of God. The Muslims are sitting down and watching useless Christians fight their battle for them.
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by osazsky(m): 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
sinceraconcept:
is it the fault of Muslims that your gods of men are having erection in church?
just the way ur immans get married to toodlers and ur brothers terrorists killing innocent women and children.we don't fight for our god. its ur choice wen we evangelise or try to convert sinners we do not carry bombs and guns we go with only our bibles and tracks tnks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by sinceraconcept(m): 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Yes ooooo, they think we don’t know what they are doing. Christianity shall not die in Nigeria! Muslims are just wasting their time. Even if they concoct a video where Pastor E.A.Adeboye is seen having sex with a LovePeddler, I would still never convert to ISLAM. They have failed in their campaign of calumny against our men of God. Muslims can keep wasting their money on the likes of freeze and seun osewa of Nairaland. The gates of hell shall not prevail against the church. grin
Dan Brown is a Christian like you and he has taken shots on your religion in his books too. I'm sure he would love to be born a Muslim but he can't convert to Islam due to the shame. go and read Dan Brown's books and see how he makes jokes out of Christianity . the joke is really on Christianity,Asap Rocky is a Christian like you and he said church is the new club and that's why he doesn't go to church. Most whites are not religious again because they were born into Christianity but they got to realise that Christianity is a joke but the shame wouldn't let them convert to Islam and that's why they remain agnostics,atheists,non religious,non church goers. Christianity has failed them and many of them make reference to Quran but the shame wouldn't let them convert. Oyinbos are really smart and can't be deceived but you third works African Christians that have low IQ are still so gullible and carry Christianity on your forehead around like Taribo's hair. many if you guys are beginning to realise that Christianity ja the definition of scam though after pastors have duped you of your hard earned money,Pastors don drain you tire and sleep with your wives and girlfriends

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by smulti(m): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
osazsky:
do u attend the Chc sir and how did u know that she is not his wife

it's obviously you aren't married

a married man needs a motivation from his wife to have an erection in the bedroom how much more in a public gathering
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by osazsky(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
sinceraconcept:
Dan Brown is a Christian like you and he has taken shots on your religion in his books too. I'm sure he would love to be born a Muslim but he can't convert to Islam due to the shame. go and read Dan Brown's books and see how he makes jokes out of Christianity . the joke is really on Christianity,Asap Rocky is a Christian like you and he said church is the new club and that's why he doesn't go to church. Most whites are not religious again because they were born into Christianity but they got to realise that Christianity is a joke but the shame wouldn't let them convert to Islam and that's why they remain agnostics,atheists,non religious,non church goers. Christianity has failed them and many of them make reference to Quran but the shame wouldn't let them convert. Oyinbos are really smart and can't be deceived but you third works African Christians that have low IQ are still so gullible and carry Christianity on your forehead around like Taribo's hair. many if you guys are beginning to realise that Christianity ja the definition of scam though after pastors have duped you of your hard earned money,Pastors don drain you tire and sleep with your wives and girlfriends
I don't have time to learn Arabic am OK with my Chc and biz and am doing well god has been faithful to me. I was once diagnosed of a terrible sickness and the Chc haled me today am well can't say same for ur moseque rather u killed a person for urinating close to a mosque. I can go on and on
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by osazsky(m): 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
smulti:

it's obviously you aren't married

a married man needs a motivation from his wife to have an erection in the bedroom how much more in a public gathering
but ur iman get an erection when they c a female child
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by sinceraconcept(m): 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
osazsky:
but an imman can take a toodler as his 5th wife hypocrisy too many flaws in ur religion. abeg go romance section go dance one corner dance. they don't allow Christians post on their topic .u have to swear an affidavit before u can post but they are the first to post on Christian topics free. intolerance on it's own is a big sin in the sight of god so who is deceiving who
keep lying to yourself and not me. Name one imam that took a toddler as his 5th wife. Only hausas do that and it's not in Islam,stop confusing Hausa's with Islam,there are Christian hausas too,marrying toddler is part of their culture and not an Islamic culture
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by osazsky(m): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
sinceraconcept:
keep lying to yourself and not me. Name one imam that took a toddler as his 5th wife. Only hausas do that and it's not in Islam,stop confusing Hausa's with Islam,there are Christian hausas too,marrying toddler is part of their culture and not an Islamic culture
go read ur Qur'an even Mohammed ......young........... I can't say what I want to say for the fear of being attacked I don't want u guys to burn down a full community
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by sinceraconcept(m): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
osazsky:
I don't have time to learn Arabic am OK with my Chc and biz and am doing well god has been faithful to me. I was once diagnosed of a terrible sickness and the Chc haled me today am well can't say same for ur moseque rather u killed a person for urinating close to a mosque. I can go on and on
name a Muslim that kill someone because he urinated beside mosque. I'm a Muslim and I urinate beside mosque all the time and nobody has ever said anything about it. stop mistaking Muslims with Hausas. Only hausas do all that because it's who they are,they get angry at every instance,be it religion or politics and could kill,there are Christian hausas too and they are also like that
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by Idrismusty97(m): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
If this doesn't proves the pastors are just Humans like you and I and doesn't deserved to be worshipped then I wonder what else will prove it.
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
sinceraconcept:
name a Muslim that kill someone because he urinated beside mosque. I'm a Muslim and I urinate beside mosque all the time and nobody has ever said anything about it. stop mistaking Muslims with Hausas. Only hausas do all that because it's who they are,they get angry at every instance,be it religion or politics and could kill,there are Christian hausas too and they are also like that

Fvck off with your Arabian and desert aligned terrorist religion! We ain’t interested in converting to that non sense religion! I don’t understand what you seek to achieve with all you have been typing since the commencement of this thread. We DO NOT want ISLAM! Is that too much to stomach?
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by 1freshdude: 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
ifex370:

Its not easy

Who else has noticed that the Church of Christ seems to be under a very heavy attack this period...

To those that always have fun speaking against the church.. Be careful oo..God loves you and does not want your soul to perish

Speaker for/of god! Yeye person!
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by osazsky(m): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
sinceraconcept:
google is ur friend it happend this yesr
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by sinceraconcept(m): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
osazsky:
go read ur Qur'an even Mohammed ......young........... I can't say what I want to say for the fear of being attacked I don't want u guys to burn down a full community
bring an evidence to prove your point liar. you Christians just make up lies to stain Muslims,bring the translation of a verse in the Quran to back up your point. bring an evidence ,at least your own evidence what I'm looking at right in front of me and that's your konji pastor and illegal tax collectors,your Uncle Sam gods of men

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Idrismusty97:
If this doesn't proves the pastors are just Humans like you and I and doesn't deserved to be worshipped then I wonder what else will prove it.

It is better to worship our men of God than for us to embark on terrorist missions because of our religion. ISLAM is a NO NO. Quit trying to malign our men of God. It is a game you are bound to lose!
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by Abdullahi4u7(m): 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
GraGra247:
Lolz. I can bet that image was photoshoped.

Haba! e never reach like that nah. The lady wasn't even naked or badly dressed so it's hardly possible.
To some men, mere seeing a lady whom they like is enough to arouse them let alone holding their hands.
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
sinceraconcept:
bring an evidence to prove your point liar. you Christians just make up lies to stain Muslims,bring the translation of a verse in the Quran to back up your point. bring an evidence ,at least your own evidence what I'm looking at right in front of me and that's your konji pastor and illegal tax collectors,your Uncle Sam gods of men

Go and sit down you desert muslim pig! We are not interested in your religion! Who wants to be a terrorist or aligned with them anyway?
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by nikki44: 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
is even obvious that it is fotoshopped
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by akon247: 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Pastors are under serious attack from naija atheists and Muslims. grin Islam still is a bad religion that should never be considered. Adeboye and Co, over to you !
so,one of the church members that snapped d pix is a muslim aby? or is d person dat uploaded it on fb (ikenna ikenga) a muslim? to slap u jst dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
akon247:
so,one of the church members that snapped d pix is a muslim aby? or is d person dat uploaded it on fb (ikenna ikenga) a muslim? to slap u jst dey hungry me

You Muslims get all excited when you see such threads. You think this would make us abandon our religion for Islam? You have failed! I rather be atheist than convert to your desert religion!
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by TundeHashim(m): 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
GraGra247:
Lolz. I can bet that image was photoshoped.

Haba! e never reach like that nah. The lady wasn't even naked or badly dressed so it's hardly possible.

and besides, his eyes were closed. People just want build sth on nothing jare
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by Coolgent(m): 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Chai Pastor!
Na so dem dey Bleep even married women.
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by fortunechy(m): 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
that must be in South Africa ......that's their way
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Coolgent:
Chai Pastor!
Na so dem dey Bleep even married women.

Chai, Muslim man. What is the problem?
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by Martin0(m): 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:

God punish you. I am a Christian and I am bound to curse you as you want to bring disgrace and opprobrium upon our men of God. The Muslims are sitting down and watching useless Christians fight their battle for them.

I wonder when christain has become a religion?
I wonder why ur claim you are bound to curse me as u claim?Damm illitracy I seecheesycheesy
Hahahahaha crooked men of Gof u calledgringrin
Hahaaahahahahahahahah na wa oooo abeg eh nor break my ribbs for me oogringringringrin
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by toolovely(m): 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
ifex370:

Its not easy

No, church of Christ is not under any attack rather the humans who are ridiculing the church in name of pastors....
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by smulti(m): 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
osazsky:
but ur iman get an erection when they c a female child

I'm a Catholic by birth including my fourth generations

Pentecostal pastors are the once making mockery of Christianity

their Christian practice is business oriented and far away from salvation
Re: Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Martin0:

I wonder when christain has become a religion?
I wonder why ur claim you are bound to curse me as u claim?Damm illitracy I seecheesycheesy
Hahahahaha crooked men of Gof u calledgringrin
Hahaaahahahahahahahah na wa oooo abeg eh nor break my ribbs for me oogringringringrin

If you don’t respect them, kindly shut up about them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.