Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano (1701 Views)

Nigerians Lambast Ngige For Criticizing Peter Obi And Obiano / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) / This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
What do you think? Caption this photo of Buhari and Obiano

News via : http://www.ndigbotvnews.com/2017/11/caption-this-photo-of-buhari-and-obiano.html?m=1

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano by madridguy(m): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Obiano: Baba, my people say make I ask you where is Nnamdi Cownu tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano by sdindan: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Reporting IGP to Buhari grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano by optional1(f): 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Obiano: baba how far na..

Buhari: fine oh

Obiano: no be fine matter, how nnamdi kanu nah.

Buhari: e no dey for my house nah

Obiano: i no know

Buhari: y u dey ask me about that guy

Obiano: i just want tell you make u becareful cos u fit be the next MUGABE oh.. grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano by NOC1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Oga please intervene, it is just this tenure please... I will support your reflection

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano by NOC1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
madridguy:
Obiano: Baba, my people say make I ask you where is Nnamdi Cownu tongue

Nopeee, rather
Oga: hope that boy Cownu has disappeared forever?

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
Obiano : Oga Abeg, help me beg your boy to send my security back.

Umahi be like : O boy you no Sabi way, you dey cry like small pikin

Buhari be like : Pls talk am again, I can't hear you.

Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano by dingbang(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
So after all the wailing, an entire IBO state decided to crown a northerner with chieftaincy title..

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano by madridguy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Thanks bro

NOC1:

Nopeee, rather
Oga: hope that boy Cownu has disappeared forever?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano by Tonymexes: 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
He's clearly soliciting for something
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano by nairavsdollars(f): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Baba, i have only one life. Dont allow police take it
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano by cockcrowatdawn(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
obiano is talking but not sure if the dullard is understanding.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano by ifex370(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Baba: ehen my boy.. What is it.. Wa u crying..

Obiano: sobs* sobs* baba.. Is Peter oo cry.. He wants to remove me from my job.. They took away my bouncers.. And they even tries to beat me.. Sobs cry
Baba pls help me beg dem..

Baba: I'll look into it
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano by Samusu(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Bubu: Obiano, what is it?

Obiano: Baba, help me tell Idris to return my security details o.

Bubu: OK Obiano, I will set up a committee to look at it.

Obiano: thank you Baba, my regards to Aisha in the other room

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Samusu:
Bubu: Obiano, what is it?

Obiano: Baba, help me tell Idris to return my security details o.

Bubu: OK Obiano, I will set up a committee to look at it.

Obiano: thank you Baba, my regards to Aisha in the other room
hahaha, seriously you don kill me with laughter for here. In the other room
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano by sainty2k3(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
Uncaptionable
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano by BeijinDossier: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
cheesy

Bubu does not understand English language. Obiano should have spoken Arabic.

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
No froblem...Idris shall restore your aides grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano by rozay12345: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
The conversation goes thus:
Obiano: Baba i beg, return my security aides, u remember i was the one who spear head the Operation Python Dance II.
Buhari: No problem, just support me in 2019.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano by sunsewa16: 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
withdrawal of his adc by the biased and rascal IGP should be what he is complaining.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano by yarimo(m): 12:47am On Nov 16, 2017
OBIANO --oga buhari please help me with security
BUHARI -- this guy well so
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano by KehnnyCares(m): 1:20am On Nov 16, 2017
BeijinDossier:
cheesy

Bubu does not understand English language. Obiano should have spoken Arabic.
You see your life? undecided

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obiano by buskie13(m): 4:49am On Nov 16, 2017
Obiano :Baba I take amadioha beg you,make them restore my security back ,boys no dey smile ,na December we don near so

Bubu:hmmm,of I restore am,know say you go step down for A Fi Cee to win

(1) (Reply)

50 Years Since Britain Left. African Judges Still Wearing Wigs? / Kano Royal Prince, Emir's First Son Resumes Duty As Police Officer. Photos / Don't We Have A Government In This Country?this Herdsmen Killings Is Too Much.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.