Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu (47844 Views)

Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? / Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lovely.

LUGBE:
She is already expecting shocked

I have used an elderly eyes to see kiss
LOL. You got me looking at the pics again and you're correct. You definitely have good eyes b/c I didn't notice it at first.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by abike12(f): 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
Awww cute
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by madjune(m): 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
The 3rd pic is definitely afonja red roof village called city.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by meforyou1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
SirLakes:
She's pretty cool
Oga ebuka carry eyes go market
that's not ebuka. It's Ebuka's brother. Ebuka is married.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by zoogy2007: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
The chemistry is not perfect.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by meforyou1(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
madjune:
The 3rd pic is definitely afonja red roof village called city.
u mean 4th picture. Those are no brown roofs. They are storey buildings. Seems u have not been to enugu before

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by Roydonzy87: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
The girl short sha, with the the make up join ....i just dey pass make i go warm my stew
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by Siddeek: 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
fatymore:
Wait o. Check the last pics.. Don't tell me Enugu has brown roof too...

No be only Ibadan waka come for brown roof grin
Lol.. You caught the ipobians cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by PenlsCaP: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
fatymore:
Wait o. Check the last pics.. Don't tell me Enugu has brown roof too...

No be only Ibadan waka come for brown roof grin

Loolz u are funy oo
grin
Those are briwn painted new roof na.
Thats GRA check d buildings very well

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by fatymore(f): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin..no comment.. It is only in south western state you can find brown roof ooo..
PenlsCaP:

Loolz u are funy oo
grin
Those are briwn painted new roof na.
Thats GRA check d buildings very well

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by PenlsCaP: 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
fatymore:
grin..no comment.. It is only in south western state you can find brown roof ooo..

Lol.. hehehehe.. BRF. grin.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by fatymore(f): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Siddeek:
Lol.. You caught the ipobians cheesy
caught ke.. I am just observing
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by okerekeikpo: 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ugly olosho
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by kense88: 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
LUGBE:

Bad guy. I notice am. Anaghi ekpuchi afo ime aka

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by Slayer2: 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
So beautiful a couple!!!

Jeez! Their kids are so gonna be cute. And I love the gown! kiss

I have one like this in my boutique. Want to buy? Black Friday for you. Free of charge cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by kense88: 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
Threebear:
Hope he is not gay like his brother.
Ebuka we know your story, so chill.
No be every cute guy be gay
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by Tucees(f): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
In their bid to hide the baby bump, they made it very obvious by covering her stomach in all their pose's.

congrats to you two.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by MadeOfBlacc(m): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
So beautiful a couple!!!

this could be us but you're busy chasing FTC

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by mejai(m): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
D girl no fine as una dey talk am. She is just der
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by lazygal: 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
For a moment I thought that was kiss daniel.

She damn fine though, thanks to good digital camera and her packaging na 2/10 I no go lie u cry undecided

Bad belle..you dey envy woman and u be man .she fine full stop its obvious to the eye that no be digital make am fine .post your wife pic let's c
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
lazygal:

Bad belle..you dey envy woman and u be man .she fine full stop its obvious to the eye that no be digital make am fine .post your wife pic let's c

Calm ur tits,love. First, I ain't married yet, and i wanted to say she looks like Regina Daniel, I don't know how it turned to kiss daniel.
I am not hating but just saying what I observed
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by Threebear(m): 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
kense88:
No be every cute guy be gay
Ebuka is though. Take it from a reliable source.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by lazygal: 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

Calm ur tits,love. First, I ain't married yet, and i wanted to say she looks like Regina Daniel, I don't know how it turned to kiss daniel.
I am not hating but just saying what I observed

But u made reference to digital and packaging however send your girl friend PiC let's c if she fine pass if none send ur pic let's c if u fine pass the groom...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by gete21: 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by cstr1000: 12:08am On Nov 16, 2017
But why are they hiding the belle na.?
na we force una to fornicate or come do pre-wedding pics?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by gete21: 12:19am On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by FisifunKododada: 12:25am On Nov 16, 2017
Humanistme:
see his head like Ebuka's own. fine bride to be, average groom to be cheesy

average? The guy is good looking joor
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by seunfunme: 12:46am On Nov 16, 2017
"beautiful woman. Mr be good to her, don't hit her ever, love her and the children she brings you. when you make love to her, let her screams be heard in the high heavens, let her legs wobble for days, let her after thoughts of you cause a flood gate in her secret place"
-concupiscent
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by seunfunme: 12:48am On Nov 16, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
For a moment I thought that was kiss daniel.

She damn fine though, thanks to good digital camera and her packaging na 2/10 I no go lie u cry undecided

"beautiful woman. Mr be good to her, don't hit her ever, love her and the children she brings you. when you make love to her, let her screams be heard in the high heavens, let her legs wobble for days, let her after thoughts of you cause a flood gate in her secret place"
-concupiscent
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 16, 2017
U must be very cheap!!
makydebbie:
So beautiful a couple!!!

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by Odianose13(m): 2:41am On Nov 16, 2017
LUGBE:

Ure right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pamela Ofoegbu Is Dead, EbonyLife TV's Head of Programming / Top 10 Nigerian Hip•hop Artistes Who Are Muslims / Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.