Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

Big Problem With Tecno Phones Internal Storage - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Big Problem With Tecno Phones Internal Storage (595 Views)

7 Best Tecno Phones In 2019 / How To Increase Your Phones Internal Storage Up To 256 GB / This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Problem With Tecno Phones Internal Storage by Bigvirus: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
my phone memory is shrinking and has even finished, even wen I hav literally uninstalled all my apps ( tecno phantom N9 tab). I still love d phone. anybody with an idea on how to recover it should plsss share. plssssss am begging. comic actors plss don't start here
Re: Big Problem With Tecno Phones Internal Storage by Behankey(m): 6:24am On Nov 23, 2017
Do you have a memory card? Move all media files to the memory card. Let the phone house the apps alone. Should help.
Re: Big Problem With Tecno Phones Internal Storage by Freelancerx: 11:00am On Nov 23, 2017
Do you have SD card? If not get one. And use it for media

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Original Charger For Your Laptop And Price / Science Amazing Feats Of 2017(things You Missed) / How To Track A Mobile Current Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.