Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno (16914 Views)

Coronavirus: Sanwoolu Shuts Down Levels 1-12 In The Lagos Public Service / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo / Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by Khutie: 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
hmmm
Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by zombieHUNTER: 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
Religion of piss have done it again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by AngryRebel: 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
sarrki:

Uncle may I know what's funny ?

Yours is all about PDP vs APC

Gej vs Buhari

The truth if the matter is never will those two rule or come near power again grin grin grin na thunder go punish Buhari, for all d support wai I dey give am online.... For good 6months, dat fool called Buhari refuse to pay me....Kai hunger don finish man pikin oooo grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by anochuko01(m): 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
make I n talk again
Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by zinizta: 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
Bob Marley And The Wailers.,.
Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
so make we fry breeze serve them right
Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by joystickextend1(m): 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
will these filthy bombers ever stop

rip to the dead
Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by davillian(m): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
smogup:
Bokoharam has been technically defeated. Lie Muhammad
Yea true and thats why they are technically still blowing up places.

1 Like

Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by Anthony478(m): 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
RIP
Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Where are these people coming from again?
Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by airminem(f): 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
REST IN PEACE TO THE DEAD, INCLUDING THE SUICIDE BOMBERS.

1 Like

Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by sojikul(m): 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Oga see

3 Likes

Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by nnokwa042(m): 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin grin
but why na? any of ur relations or friends can be there pls don't rejoice over someone's death, am against buhari too though cus his evil
Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 16, 2017
[quote author=CROWNWEALTH019 post=62415271] grin grin[/quolook at how this one is thinking te]
Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by yomzy123(m): 12:17am On Nov 16, 2017
sarrki:
The question I keep asking is

Why is it that the wretched people are the ones boko haram always attack ?

I have never been them blowing up the Rich men areas

Hardly you hear it
English.....bastard...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by Atiku2019: 12:39am On Nov 16, 2017
sarrki:

Gej vs Buhari

The truth if the matter is never will those two rule or come near power again

grin cheesy
Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by Leez(m): 2:27am On Nov 16, 2017
sarrki:
Hardly you hear it
gen shuwa was killed by boko boys
Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by Leez(m): 2:29am On Nov 16, 2017
[quote author=AngryRebel post=62417009][/quote] savage u are grin my chest oooo

Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by stonyboy(m): 2:30am On Nov 16, 2017
na wa ooo
Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by awa(m): 4:30am On Nov 16, 2017
These are soft targets hence there's no much worry for the Govt.
For me may the dead RIP
Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by talk2percy(m): 4:33am On Nov 16, 2017
sarrki:

Hardly you hear it
I have never been them blowing up the Rich men areas U say wetin?? bring back ur ass here and explain this...

1 Like

Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by talk2percy(m): 4:37am On Nov 16, 2017
Na Muslim's normal way of life. They see it as religious act of bravery. Later now they will start saying Islam is a religion of peace...na that one dey pain me pass!

3 Likes

Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by 1Rebel: 4:58am On Nov 16, 2017
Good
Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by totorimi: 5:08am On Nov 16, 2017
If Bubu is serious he and all those who threantened Nigeria's soverienty with the blood of baboon and dogs and those who vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable need be to explain to Nigerians which of them is still unhappy with Nigeria.

The mere fact that this boko stronghold is a particular state in the North east, it therefore comes to reason that the answer to the problem lies within but instead it's a case of the more you look the less you see.

I personally do not agree that any form of insurgency is too difficult for our army except that which there are enemies within.

Logically, it does not add up that Boko will be releasing Chibok girls on one hand and killing on the other. What's going on.

1 Like

Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by perdollar(m): 6:09am On Nov 16, 2017
phranklyn92:
Suicide bombers are a mystery to me. I simply can't fathom why someone will blow himself up for whatever reason. The way peepz think ehn?
77 autors n paradise r dia motivation. dey r mostly illiterate so dey believe anything
Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by Omooba77: 6:46am On Nov 16, 2017
phranklyn92:
Suicide bombers are a mystery to me. I simply can't fathom why someone will blow himself up for whatever reason. The way peepz think ehn?

Doctrination and vague promises
Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by Richardabbey(m): 6:54am On Nov 16, 2017
Am Looking 4 How Many Odd Dey Will Give Bokoharam For Nairabet For Dem To Bomb D Whole Borno State ... I Will Stake It winkAm Looking 4 How Many Odd Dey Will Give Bokoharam For Nairabet For Dem To Bomb D Whole Borno State ... I Will Stake It
Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by jacyhelen(f): 7:09am On Nov 16, 2017
sarrki:

Hardly you hear it

lmao
Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by juman(m): 7:14am On Nov 16, 2017
They should share their bodies to eat to ibb, obasanjo, jonathan and buhari that overthrew shagari.

The result of their senselessness and misgovernance.
Re: Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno by HITTED(m): 8:01am On Nov 16, 2017
sarrki:

Gej vs Buhari

The truth if the matter is never will those two rule or come near power again

You're not a patriot. You're an enemy of the state.

Sai baba till 2023!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) / Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency / Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.