Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

"the Lot" New Reality Show: - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "the Lot" New Reality Show: (909 Views)

Mo Abudu Brings Top Nollywood Divas Together For First New Reality TV Series / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" / On The Lot Reality Show: Vote For My Film! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"the Lot" New Reality Show: by TheMaveri: 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2007
Hey guys, if you've been dealing with "Idol" fever, chances are you've seen the commercial for the new reality show "On The Lot." If you haven't, On The Lot is a new reality show that will premiere this summer. It's formatted like American Idol and another reality show called Rockstar. Each week, the selected filmmakers will have Dreamworks Studios at their disposal, to make a short film. Each film will be shown on the air and the audience will vote and decides who stays and who goes home.

Well, I submitted my short film CLIMACTIC for a chance to be on that show and it's been accepted,  My viewership count is pretty low at the moment because my movie just showed up on their website a few days ago, even though I had uploaded it back in January.

If you're feeling supportive check out my film on their website. You can log on and rate/review my film. Thanks in advance for your support. 

http://films.thelot.com/films/6287

The Mav grin

(1) (Reply)

Watch Soul E And His Wife Queen Ure On New Dawn With Funmi (wed 12/03/08) / (video) Interview With Funke Jenifa Akindele. Dont We Just LOVE Her? / How To Become A Big Brother Africa 8 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.