Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,348 members, 7,857,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

Sad!!! Comedian Bovi Remembers Mum 22 Months After Her Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sad!!! Comedian Bovi Remembers Mum 22 Months After Her Death (350 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) / Bovi Remembers His Mother 5 Years After Her Death (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad!!! Comedian Bovi Remembers Mum 22 Months After Her Death by laidelaitan(f): 1:40am On Nov 16, 2017
Sad!!! Comedian Bovi Remembers Mum 22 Months After Her Death

Popular Nigerian comedian Bovi writes his late mother the very last love letter.

Dear mummy, this is my last love letter to you. Today is that your 60th birthday that we planned to celebrate in Dubai.
Today is that day we planned to be filled with lots of laughter. The opposite is now the case.
I can’t lie to you, we still hurt! I pride myself as one with great understanding but in this matter, I simply cannot understand. To be honest, I don’t want to understand.
I want to thank you publicly one last time! These are things I had planned to say while staring at your smiling face in Dubai.
Dear mum, I thank you for bringing us into

Read full story on
https://www.headofsocials.com/2017/11/16/sad-comedian-bovi-remembers-mum-22-months-death/

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, puskin, judedwriter, BeeBeeOoh, Jointhemiltons2, bohater1, peacemara54, omoelerin1, gentledose, daniel2060, dansemacabre, Justwise

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Baba For The Girls! Lol Wizkid Has Just Welcomed Baby Number 3 Child With His / Police Declare Burna Boy Wanted / Burna Boy Reacts To Police Allegations Regarding Mr. 2kay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.