Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

5 Daily Morning Prayers To Make You A Champion For The Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Daily Morning Prayers To Make You A Champion For The Day (506 Views)

Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You / Prayers To Break All Ties Of Incubus And Succubus. And My Own Personal Experienc / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanemere Turns 'World's Heavy Weight Champion' In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Daily Morning Prayers To Make You A Champion For The Day by fitted60(m): 6:52am On Nov 16, 2017
Saying our daily morning prayers, how often do we pray before leaving our houses every morning?Waking up in the morning, off we rushed down to the bathroom to get set for the day because we all want to catch the day early enough, we hardly say our daily morning prayers which are important as a man of faith, in a way of giving thanks to God for a new day and letting him take charge of all our activities for that day. It is good to say our prayers every morning before stepping out, but to wrap it with a concise, short and impactful prayer; you can say it this way

Father Lord, I thank you for making me see a new day

Father Lord, I put all my today’s’ activities into your hands, take charge of every situation

Father Lord, Make me a winner at the end of today

Lord, let me have cause to glorify your name at the end of today

Thank you for prayer answered

Amen.

Note how short these prayer points are. Mind you, you have spoken a lot, just step out like a victor.

Source: [url=''www.prayerland.org.ng'']PrayerLand[/url]

1 Like

Re: 5 Daily Morning Prayers To Make You A Champion For The Day by erifeoluwasimi(f): 6:56am On Nov 16, 2017
amen
Re: 5 Daily Morning Prayers To Make You A Champion For The Day by makdcash(m): 7:32am On Nov 16, 2017
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Cac Living Water Devotional Guide For Mon, Nov 27 :topic - A Saviour For All / . / New Gospel Song Alert !!! Ejiro By Kilokeys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.