Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi (841 Views)

Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! / Latest News: Genevieve Dumps Dbanj For Olusesi! / Maga No Need Pay - Banky W, M.I, Rooftop Mcs, Omawumi, Modele, Bez & Wordsmith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi by frijos(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2010
Guys what's up werrin dey mehn I don come again never dulling ya'll. I just decided to release this here first for ya'll my peeps. Listen and comment first off i don't think the song deserves the same title lol it's just a teaser for ya'll lol. na play i dey play around with ideas no vex it's Oluseeesi!

http://plunder.com/a3476f1f66

Re: The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi by tundewoods(m): 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2010
Your songs hook and chorus is not encouraging.
Its sounds like the typical monotonous Nigerian chorus that are usually short of lyrics undecided
Re: The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi by frijos(m): 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2010
tundewoods:

Your songs hook and chorus is not encouraging.
Its sounds like the typical monotonous Nigerian chorus that are usually short of lyrics undecided

Thanks pal! what shud I do then?
Re: The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi by tundewoods(m): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2010
I advice you work on the hook again, repeating the same line over and over again usually makes tracks too monotonous. I suggest you should also try to improve on the drum and snare sequencing.It would be great if you couls have a live drum session for this tracks recording session.
Re: The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi by frijos(m): 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2010
hmm, nice one man. I really appreciate this. But note, i'm no fool. I'm saving my best for the album "We Love You" wink but anyway i'd still work on the valuable points u've made. Cheers!
Re: The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi by frijos(m): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2010
but what do u fink about my rap na grin
Re: The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi by frijos(m): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2010
The good thing about pluder.com is that visitors can listen to the song and decide if they like it to download or not.
Re: The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi by kenn4smile: 12:38am On Mar 24, 2010
3/10
Re: The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi by ofokaofoki: 6:57am On Mar 24, 2010
frijos take time o, u didnt address the topic ''maga must pay'' , u have to do this song again o , i no go gree. ;d ;d
Re: The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi by frijos(m): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2010
LOl guys nothing do us o! I just dey play o. But for real this will help me improve and know what ya'll want
Re: The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi by torture: 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2010
10 percent.
Re: The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi by frijos(m): 6:59am On Mar 25, 2010
angry cry grin
Re: The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi by otepuking(m): 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2010
and una still dey download shocked grin
Re: The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi by megatronz: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2010
Please, don't quit your day job if you have one. No be by force. Musician is not for everybody
Re: The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi by frijos(m): 9:35am On Mar 26, 2010
have u heard my other stuff? lol i know this one is dull but no be every song for album go be "gyrate" na lol. anyway this one na lay back song. grin
Re: The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi by ElRazur: 9:44am On Mar 26, 2010
Tundewoods told you what you need to know the most.

Why do you keep using auto-tune? Is your voice really bad?
Re: The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi by ofokaofoki: 11:16am On Mar 26, 2010
ElRazur:

what a foolish question , i dislike this el razur idiot, i wonder why u ask people foolish questions.
Re: The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi by frijos(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2010
funny i shud say, this song is one i plan to shoot a vid for. grin

just listen to the song and picture mentally a video concept and u'd realise. cool
Re: The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi by ofokaofoki: 11:24am On Mar 26, 2010
ElRazur:

what a foolish question , i dislike this el razur idiot, i wonder why u ask people foolish questions.
Re: The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi by frijos(m): 11:28am On Mar 26, 2010
Elrazur is one of our own. wink
Re: The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi by ofokaofoki: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2010
frijos:

Elrazur is one of our own. wink
no he is not , he is a prodigal son, and he must be e-punished. grin grin i have being taking note of all his posts lately . he has been hating on every other person in nairaland, i will show him the true meaning of hating. if u dont beleif just scroll to his profile and check all his previous posts. el razur is a prodigal son , a b astard ,, and an idiot , he is too insultive and disrespectful for no reason , i will show him why i am called ebora meji tongbe inu igbo nairaland. grin
Re: The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi by frijos(m): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2010
LWKM Ofoka!!! remember the prodigal son came back home and was accepted we might as well throw a party for this one.

btw ofoka what do u think about the rap?

u can see i'm just testing the water lol
Re: The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi by ofokaofoki: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2010
your rap was not bad .but i know u can do better if u rap more.
btw shebi we agreed u are going to do that song again.?

frijos:

LWKM Ofoka!!! remember the prodigal son came back home and was accepted we might as well throw a party for this one.

btw ofoka what do u think about the rap?

u can see i'm just testing the water lol

yes el razur will come back but thats after he gets a dose of what ebora tongbe inu igbo nairaland is capable of doing , anyone hating on frijos automatically hates on me,, el razur has been misyarning everywhere on nairaland , he misyarns on all artists , but him misyarning on a frijos thread is totally unacceptable by me, anyone thats hates on frijos hates on ofoka.
el razur has stepped on the tail of ebora tongbe inu igbo toes and ebora will show him what ebora does to idiots like him.
Re: The Long Awaited "maga Need Pay" From Olusesi by frijos(m): 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2010
Ofoka himself the ebora of nairaland got my back! nothin g do me o ha ha! me and u fit redo d song na how far? grin

(1) (Reply)

King Ola Presents Viva Las Gidi! / Gospel Hiphop All Stars Spit Fire On Bossman’s Won Ni. / Naycha & Fecko – Africa (prod. Bonaventure Mosa) + Corporate Gangsta Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.