Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,077 members, 7,867,091 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Celebrates 64th Posthumous Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Celebrates 64th Posthumous Birthday (11263 Views)

What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 / Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? / Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha Road Under Reconstruction By Julius Berger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Celebrates 64th Posthumous Birthday by Afriifa(m): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
westlius:

my dear Wat u don't know please kip ur big mouth shut wat Diepreye Alamieyeseigha did in bayelsa as a governor Uncle Jona didn't do when he had d opportunity to do when he was d president and beside OBJ set him up because he felt he Diepreye Alamieyeseigha was cheating on his wife Stella when she was alive bcoz of d love she had for our great bayelsa state
tell dem my brother from the other side
Re: Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Celebrates 64th Posthumous Birthday by GodsOwnFav(m): 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
synonymous to ------fill in d gap
Re: Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Celebrates 64th Posthumous Birthday by JennyJuggs: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
Alwaysking:
Keep shut!
Ahn ahn, wetin the babe do you?
Re: Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Celebrates 64th Posthumous Birthday by asksteve(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
westlius:

my dear Wat u don't know please kip ur big mouth shut wat Diepreye Alamieyeseigha did in bayelsa as a governor Uncle Jona didn't do when he had d opportunity to do when he was d president and beside OBJ set him up because he felt he Diepreye Alamieyeseigha was cheating on his wife Stella when she was alive bcoz of d love she had for our great bayelsa state

My bro will they listen?

D funny part is non of their governors past n present can measure up to Alamieyeseigha, be it in provision of infrastructure or welfare of Her citizens n they have the guts to slander his name.

Wat annoys me most is dat most of these ppl don't even no where Bayelsa is!

They surely don't learn.

1 Like

Re: Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Celebrates 64th Posthumous Birthday by babapressy(m): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rip

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Planning To Rig Saturday’s Poll- Oshiomole Insists / 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders / Peter Obi Visits College Of Nursing Sciences In Ihiala, Donates ₦20 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.