Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,804 members, 7,851,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Oge Okoye Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 36th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 36th Birthday (479 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Oge Okoye's Undies Show In Transparent Outfits, Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oge Okoye Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 36th Birthday by Drinokrane: 8:01am On Nov 16, 2017
Actress Oge Okoye is celebrating 36-years-old today according to her Wikipedia page. The mother of two have released these stunning photos to mark her day.

She wrote;
“Issa Queen’s Birthday It’s yet another today and a gift from you to me….It’s another day to remember your help through the years…With A heart of Gratitude,I have come to thank you for the strength divine to face all the challenges that ever came my way.

All through my stay here on earth,You have given me so much to be grateful for and I am here in adoration,Bowing to the Awe of your Love..Thanks for another BirthdaY Dear Lord….It’s Been You All the Way

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/oge-okoye-releases-stunning-photos-to.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Oge Okoye Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 36th Birthday by khome(f): 8:06am On Nov 16, 2017
She try
Re: Oge Okoye Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 36th Birthday by LuvU2: 8:12am On Nov 16, 2017
Beautiful dress ❤
Re: Oge Okoye Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 36th Birthday by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 16, 2017
Happy birthday to her.
Re: Oge Okoye Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 36th Birthday by wheenie(f): 8:43am On Nov 16, 2017
I love her shoes....

happy birthday... bigger you I pray

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Outfit To Banky W And Adesuwa Ewatomi's Wedding / Nigerian Dr Gives Advise On How Husbands Should Care For Their Pregnant Wives / Fan Said Wizkid Deserves A Statue In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.