Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) (24355 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die / Disembodied Female Suicide Bomber At Giwa Barrack, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by GodsOwnFav(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2017
looks like their target is now their own....LIFE

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by ikemesit4477: 11:50am On Nov 16, 2017
Makanjuola89:
Inalillahi wahina ilehi rojiun. May Allah console the family of the innocent souls that died in the bombing. As for the suicide bombers, may your soul rotten in hell. Muslims ain't terrorists.
Muslims are not terrorist, then who are the terrorist?

7 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by begge: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2017
lai mohamed, adesina, jubril have technically defeated boko haram

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by samuyafiiyawa: 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
it is very pathetic to read some comments made by some young Nigerians, who are rejoicing over the death of fellow humans, what ever be your religion you are expected to respect the dead, not because of the person but for the fact that you too will die some day, this has also shown how the youth are getting divided , just because those who died are Muslims/ Hausa, does not warrant one to laugh, . Beside what is the sin of those who were killed by those senseless or maybe innocent gullible girls who were brained washed by their captives, people do not know that must of those girls are ignorant of the danger they are carrying until it detonates, they may not know, by the time it is too late to reverse, cos shekau will never send his children, cos recently one of the girls who was sent said when she saw what happens to her friend after detonating the bomb she ran to the police for help who help stripe off the bomb from her, this is unfortunate, may God make us good believers.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Topestbilly(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
Cyynthia:
Pisssful people, they have done what they are known for.

72 virgins loading..........

Life is too short to be carrying religious matters for head like dis.
Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by chingle5(m): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
scaramucci:

Is this really coming from a security personnel? He failed to protect those people by preventing this from happening only to come online to post their pictures? Something is fundamentally wrong with our security men.

YOU DONT YOU GO AND WEAR SECURITY PERSONNEL UNIFORM AND GO AND PREVENT IT FROM HAPPENING...............

Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
Allah arkbar!islam is a 2 edge sword!!
Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by bigfish3k: 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
hazan041:

probably both of them are not believer's
cux Islam doesn't teach killing

u mean Sunnis that are represented by Saudi Arabia and Shiites that are represented by Iran are not believers?

who then are the believers?
and why do u still go to Saudi for hajj if Saudi is not a believing country. remember that they represent the sunnis

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by sorextee(m): 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
When boko haram and its cohorts were busy bombing churches and killing innocent people(Christians) in the north. Most Muslim folks on Here were making fun it..
I can even remember vividly one moniker saying
keep bombing them till there are no Christians in the north
What im saying in essence is, during those carnage, most of the Muslims here turned d oda way. Hardly did anyone condemn their barbaric act with a post like yours. Now tables have turned. D enemies are killing theirselves.. Thats why most peeps commenting here are happy..

So dont feel bad wen u see those comments that u re complaining about..

samuyafiiyawa:
it is very pathetic to read some comments made by some young Nigerians, who are rejoicing over the death of fellow humans, what ever be your religion you are expected to respect the dead, not because of the person but for the fact that you too will die some day, this has also shown how the youth are getting divided , just because those who died are Muslims/ Hausa, does not warrant one to laugh, . Beside what is the sin of those who were killed by those senseless or maybe innocent gullible girls who were brained washed by their captives, people do not know that must of those girls are ignorant of the danger they are carrying until it detonates, they may not know, by the time it is too late to reverse, cos shekau will never send his children, cos recently one of the girls who was sent said when she saw what happens to her friend after detonating the bomb she ran to the police for help who help stripe off the bomb from her, this is unfortunate, may God make us good believers.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Moventist: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
The north brought this evil in this nation, I remember then in jos, the Muslims were celebrating the bombing of Christians by Boko Haram now the clock has change
Just as they are not condemning Fulani massacre so shall Fulani terrorist turns back against them

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by magzey: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nukilia:
We told them the government is not sincere, they were busy shouting Said baba till 2090
We told them the military is filled with corrupt folks, they told us that Buratai can do a thousand push ups

angry
I refuse to be a propagandist!
Don't wait till the government kill you with their incompetence before you start demanding accountability from them.
Compare and contrast in fight against Boko Haram
GEJ VS PMB
BRUTAI VS IHEJIRIKA
Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Tahir,a SWAT personnel took to Facebook to share photos from the suicide bomb attack in Muna and wrote...

'Bomb: suicide Bombers come onwards us but with power of God we all protected they went to mosque and attacks worshippers many soul's has been taken uncountable at muna just now two suicide enter mosque men
Two females Bombers enter house'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/graphic-photos-from-suicide-bomb-blast_15.html?m=1
Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by egoldman(m): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
cowardSeun:
As long as its inside mosque

Don't say that , those are humane beings like you .
Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by teemy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
Regardless of tribe, religion or political affinity, this is a sorrow of heart to us all.
Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by yaki84: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
EdwardRandy:
grin grin grin grin.. Allah is such a wonderful god, pls someone should teach me how to wear bombs so I can win more souls for him.
hv u worn pampers before? If yes, then u can wear bomb.
Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by hazan041(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
Gluckudom1:

Do u have sense at all?
You asking me?
Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by hazan041(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
bigfish3k:

u mean Sunnis that are represented by Saudi Arabia and Shiites that are represented by Iran are not believers?

who then are the believers?
and why do u still go to Saudi for hajj if Saudi is not a believing country. remember that they represent the sunnis

OK then if dey are believer
So murdering and bombing is right bah?
Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by hazan041(m): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
Junior66:

Please answer this question? Do you know that the same Shias and Sunnis that hate and fight each other are Muslims? So why does it sound strange to you that Muslims fight Muslims? Weren't most of Islams first caliphs murdered by other Muslims? Please mind yourself o.

Noted OK!
Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by bigfish3k: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
hazan041:

OK then if dey are believer
So murdering and bombing is right bah?

murdering and bombing is not right
I wonder the kind of believers they are when they cant obey their holy books that killing is bad
those of u who knows this should stand firm and correct them

may God forgive their souls

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Oches4me(m): 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
serve them right, the problem they brought upon themselves because of political gains will consume them all, I see nothing wrong here, they are trying to establish and strengthen their caliphate
one day ur entire generation will be bomb like this.
Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
Oches4me:
one day ur entire generation will be bomb like this.
gerrout of here I don't have any business with unproductive oil barren desert, so how will they bomb me ezi

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by adexuxin(m): 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
EdwardRandy:
grin grin grin grin.. Allah is such a wonderful god, pls someone should teach me how to wear bombs so I can win more souls for him.
Allah Akbar. i fear for you on the day your hand and phone will testify against you. the day of calamity. OYO
Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Makanjuola89: 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
ikemesit4477:
Muslims are not terrorist, then who are the terrorist?
Ask google
Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by ikemesit4477: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
Makanjuola89:

Ask google
Go tell your people to stop giving Nigerians bad name!
Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
Kai.

This is nigeria?

We are in trouble.
Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
One nigeria is a failure.
Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by meccuno: 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
CowHard:
As long as its inside mosque
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
IGBOS ARE HEARTLESS....THEY KILL THEMSELVES, GIVE THEM BIAFRA AND THEY WILL END UP KILLING EACH OTHER....HOW MANY SUICIDE BOMBER IS AN IGBO MAN...SUICIDE BOMBERS IS ALWAYS THE NORTH AGAINST THE NORTH....BROTHERS OF SAME RELIGION, CULTURE, LANGUAGE AND UNDERSTANDING BOMBING HIS BROTHER MAN.....I want out, it has never worked and it will never work.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki, Gbemi Kick As Library Named After Their Father Is Demolished / Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. / PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.