Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Keeping The Love Of My Life - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Keeping The Love Of My Life (450 Views)

What's Keeping U Awake? / I Am Looking For The Love Of My Life / Gamine; The Love Of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keeping The Love Of My Life by aaa111(m): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2010
Will try to make this short but i really need opinions. Young guy 26yrs and live in the U.S. Met a girl (nigerian) in college like 4.5ys ago and we dated for like 2.5 yrs (not together now). even though skeptic at first (cause i dont do seriouse relationships often)it turned out she was the bestest , lol. she can cook, she is so pretty, very nice and friendly,motherly,nice ASS even her butt does not smell after doing number 2.i loved this girl and i could tell she loved me to death. there is just a kind of connection that make it seem like we could not get rid of each other.
anyway not to go into specifics. no one is perfect. she has this habbit that i really disliked about her, which is a big no no for me.anyways this started leading to fights. we broke up over 6 times over that 2.5 yrs(mostly 2day breaks). but the moment we break up she vows to change it and would do anything for us to get back together. this thing gets to me so much i cant even sleep. this was when i found out i had a strange bond with her cause  even beyonce cant try upset me that bad b4 i call it off (no be by force to marry fine gurl naw).Been through alot together.Well it finally came to a point where we had to either solve that issue once and for all or move on cause it was affecting the two of us (even my behavior changed.).so i move away and we broke up finally cause she finally lost my trust. Meen i cried oo which is onlike me, and i know she was very heart broken too. But college makes ppl stupid smtimes, we didnt talk for like 6months
Anyways in the past 2 yrs i've met other gurls but cant fall inlove  with them. i know she has met guys too but its thesame thing. w've been intouch only by phone but that love is still there. i know i want to marry this girl and she tells me she loves me too.its almost like we are couples but living seperate lives.we even pray and fast together for each other.well am over here and she is in another state,  i am tired of being single and playing games ,  all i want is a simple and happy relationship right now. even my siblings that have have only spoken to her love her now.i know its easy to say fly her down, or go visit her , blah blah blah but this is the sittuation am ready for which ever and she said she is ready too but am scared that she might not be able to do what it takes to keep our relationship strong this time  ,   i finally get to see her in some weeks. Only want to give this one try. Is it a waste of time?

(made a new acct for this,  soryy am trying not to be too specific)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Sgura Mummy / Guys Hw Do I Go On Girl Dats Ntrestd N Material Tins? / A Girl For A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.