Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Here Is The Infinix Zero 5. Is It Made Of Gold? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Here Is The Infinix Zero 5. Is It Made Of Gold? (487 Views)

Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) / Finally: Infinix Zero 5, Note 4, HOT 5 : How To Block / Unblock Specific Numbers / What Do You Think Of Infinix Zero 5 Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Infinix Zero 5. Is It Made Of Gold? by edewojames(m): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2017
To me I believe the Infinix Zero 5 is certainly made of Gold. Gold! Please don't get me wrong, I am not saying Infinix engineers actually crushed Gold to produced the Infinix Zero 5. The Infinix Zero 5 is refined and its a better upgrade than the Infinix Zero 4 Plus.

That's the Infinix Zero 4 Plus. Its quit a fancy smartphone. With a single rear and front camera, this gadget gives you a photograph that resonance with your lifestyle. Well, what about the Infinix Zero 5. A look at the photo, you will understand why I said its made of Gold. For now, I am not in the same level with this big tech bloggers, so, I couldn't be at the launch. So, I downloaded two photos of the Zero 5 that was captured by a female tech blogger in Nigeria. Here is it!

Now compare it with Zero 4. I believe you spot the difference. Probably, you now know why I said the Zero 5 is made of Gold. It is truly well refined. It is not just an upgrade of the Zero 4.

When it comes to buying a smartphone, the first thing that usually comes to mind is the camera and that is where I'll begin with. This "Gold" comes with two rear camera and that is commendable. Dual camera is here to stay and its cool that Infinix takes note of that and do not waste anytime including it in their flagship device.

I know Nigerians love camera, I don't know of the rest of the world. In my school days at Delta State University, a friend of mine, a girl ofcourse, don't joke with her phone camera. There is no day that passes by without her taking at least two photos in campus. And to confessed, many of the times, I do take the photographs.

Now back to business. The cameras, I mean the rear ones are 12MP wide lens and 13MP telephoto cameras with f/2.1 aperture as well as a Optical Image Stability (OIS). The front camera is 16MP which I believe will be great for selfies.

I take a look at the camera of the previous model of the zero's family. Infinix Zero 4 Plus has a single camera at the rear and the front views. The front camera is 13MP while the rear camera is 20.7MP. But, there was a OIS. This means the infinix Zero 5 is the first of its Zero family to has a dual rear camera but not the first to has an OIS. What Optical Image Stabilization does is to reduce blur when the phone shakes to some extent during a shooting.

Infinix mobility is proud about one aspect of the Zero 5. The portrait master! That's what the Zero 5 is called. During the launch in Dubai, the product manager of Infinix said that the camera editor has 9 levels of beauty. This means that, you have nine chances to adjust the lighting of a photo.

Zero 5 The #PotraitMaster is here. Nothing beats class, but we took it a notch higher. We redefined it. #LagosAreYouReady pic.twitter.com/vDHlhk05n7
— Infinix Nigeria (@InfinixNigeria) November 14, 2017

The Internal storage is another ”specification of the Infinix Zero 5”. The internal memory is 6GB RAM. However, the internal storage has two variants 64GB or 128GB ROM. You can also add an external storage of up to 128GB memory card. The previous flagship, the Zero 4 has 4GB RAM and a 64GB ROM.

Next, is the operating system. Certainly, Infinix Mobility can't go below the Android 7.0 Nougat for now until there is an upgrade. Infinix Zero 4 Plus also comes with the same software model. Probably Infinix will allow an upgrade in 2018 to the Android 8.0 Oreo. Infinix engineers also made another effort to ensure that the Infinix Zero 5 flagship is well refined. In the hardware, the chipset is from Mediatek. Infinix digress in the CPU. For Zero 4 Plus, the CPU is deca-core 2.0 GHz speed. But the Zero 5 CPU is an octa-core 2.6 GHz speed.

Helio P25 processor clocked at 2.6Ghz and a whopping 6GB of Ram. The #PotraitMaster ain't no child's play
— Infinix Nigeria (@InfinixNigeria) November 14, 2017
Though the CPU is reduced, the processing speed is till higher than the previous generation. More to that deca-core is very uncommon for now. Most flagships smartphones don't use this CPU. They use Octa-core's.

Read On here ---> http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2017/11/the-infinix-zero-5-is-made-of-gold.html

(1) (Reply)

Ntel, 9mobile Get Ncc’s Approval To Commence National Roaming Test / Korea Develops Self-healing Material That Restores Cracks On Smartphones / Cake Lands $5 Million To Launch First Swipeable Mobile Browser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.