Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,321 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

You Can Not Meet A Decent Girl Or Guy In The Night Club - Reno Omokri Argues - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can Not Meet A Decent Girl Or Guy In The Night Club - Reno Omokri Argues (727 Views)

Don Jazzy - I Thought I Was The Biggest Teddy Bear, Meet A Bigger One / Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) / Photos From Bobrisky's 26th Birthday Party At DNA Night Club Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Not Meet A Decent Girl Or Guy In The Night Club - Reno Omokri Argues by markode777: 9:06am On Nov 16, 2017
This outspoken Special adviser to ex-president, Goodluck Jonathan, has always bring issues on the social media through his posts.

source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/11/you-can-not-meet-decent-girl-or-guy-in.html

Re: You Can Not Meet A Decent Girl Or Guy In The Night Club - Reno Omokri Argues by Tamarapetty(f): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2017
ok
Re: You Can Not Meet A Decent Girl Or Guy In The Night Club - Reno Omokri Argues by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2017
"The clubs are good for many things, but it's not the right environment to meet a decent girl or guy". Question is; is there a right environment to meet a decent person?. Even the bible said the devil goes to the church looking for who to prey on.

In all gathering; we have the good, bad, and ugly. Personally, I won't take someone I met in the club seriously 'cause of the stereotype attached to frequent clubbers. However, good people do visit clubs. It's like saying all smokers are irresponsible which isn't true.

1 Like

Re: You Can Not Meet A Decent Girl Or Guy In The Night Club - Reno Omokri Argues by NLevents: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:

Even the bible said the devil goes to the church looking for who to prey on.

Which Bible said that? What chapter and verse? grin

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03
Re: You Can Not Meet A Decent Girl Or Guy In The Night Club - Reno Omokri Argues by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2017
NLevents:

Which Bible said that? What chapter and verse? grin

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03
Ask google. grin
Re: You Can Not Meet A Decent Girl Or Guy In The Night Club - Reno Omokri Argues by NLevents: 9:56am On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
Ask google. grin
Lol tongue
We had a left over conversation the last time though
Re: You Can Not Meet A Decent Girl Or Guy In The Night Club - Reno Omokri Argues by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2017
NLevents:

Lol tongue
We had a left over conversation the last time though
I don't recall 'cause I remember saying I won't be available.
Re: You Can Not Meet A Decent Girl Or Guy In The Night Club - Reno Omokri Argues by NLevents: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
I don't recall 'cause I remember saying I won't be available.
I asked why smiley
Re: You Can Not Meet A Decent Girl Or Guy In The Night Club - Reno Omokri Argues by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2017
NLevents:

I asked why smiley
You don't expect me paying TP fare from PH to Lag for something as frivolous as a party?. BTW, even if you had it behind my house, I still won't attend. grin
Re: You Can Not Meet A Decent Girl Or Guy In The Night Club - Reno Omokri Argues by NLevents: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
You don't expect me paying TP fare from PH to Lag for something as frivolous as a party?. BTW, even if you had it behind my house, I still won't attend. grin
Never knew you stay that far. Why wouldn't you attend even if it is in your sitting room?
Re: You Can Not Meet A Decent Girl Or Guy In The Night Club - Reno Omokri Argues by Larrey(f): 11:42am On Nov 16, 2017
He's somehow right

(1) (Reply)

Zidane Reacts To The Rift Between Ronaldo And Ramos, Makes Big Statement / Am Done Doing Business With My Brothers” — Peter Okoye / Banky W Shares Photo Of Himself On His Wedding Day, Describes It As The Best Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.