Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

I Needed Area I Can Learn Graphics And Web Design In Aba, Abia State - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Needed Area I Can Learn Graphics And Web Design In Aba, Abia State (2664 Views)

Suggest Where I Can Learn Cyber Security/cloud Computing / Android Programing And Web Programing, Which One Is Better? / Udacity/google Africa Challenge Scholarship For Android And Web Development! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Needed Area I Can Learn Graphics And Web Design In Aba, Abia State by raphemmanuel(m): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2017
I want to learn graphics and website design, please where in Aba, Abia state can I go for the training.
Please I need your urgent response
Re: I Needed Area I Can Learn Graphics And Web Design In Aba, Abia State by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2017
if you in umuahia......global webs technology
Re: I Needed Area I Can Learn Graphics And Web Design In Aba, Abia State by Webman007: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2017
raphemmanuel:
I want to learn graphics and website design, please where in Aba, Abia state can I go for the training.

Check my reply on the webmasters section....Your class can start tomorrow or by the weekend if you're ready.
Re: I Needed Area I Can Learn Graphics And Web Design In Aba, Abia State by AngryRebel: 11:23am On Nov 16, 2017
Webman007:

Check my reply on the webmasters section....Your class can start tomorrow or by the weekend if you're ready.
Please, were in Asaba can I attend n learn abt web design, programming n other stuff on ICT that is a quick money generator? Pls ur reply is highly anticipated.
Re: I Needed Area I Can Learn Graphics And Web Design In Aba, Abia State by Webman007: 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
AngryRebel:
Please, were in Asaba can I attend n learn abt web design, programming n other stuff on ICT that is a quick money generator? Pls ur reply is highly anticipated.

I don't know really....but if you can afford it.. we can arrange for a two weekend (Saturday all day and Sunday ) course on Web design were I will teach you with real live projects how to build a website using both WordPress and HTML, CSS and JS by coming down to meet you at Asaba as am currently in the East.

Will show you all that you need to know including how to register and host your clients website live....

The training comes with materials and we will work on both local and live server.

Re: I Needed Area I Can Learn Graphics And Web Design In Aba, Abia State by Uc7mille7: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
raphemmanuel:

am in aba now will give you file worth 150gb on web development
complete full stack tutorial
whatsapp or call
am leaving aba soon
Re: I Needed Area I Can Learn Graphics And Web Design In Aba, Abia State by Uc7mille7: 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
Am giving out Lynda login details at a very cheap rate 500naira this is not scam first to chat me or call will receive it free this account will be renewed every month when it expires you will have access to it
call or whatsapp 09068119699
Re: I Needed Area I Can Learn Graphics And Web Design In Aba, Abia State by emmystar88(m): 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Please am an electrical electronics engineering graduate and am into electronics project circuit construction for graduate in higher institution. Though i can construct, and implement design when given a diagram and all circuit available, i feel deficient when it comes to area of programming. Mostly when i encounter circuit that needs programming to function. Can anybody help me with idea on how to build my career in this field and if there is any good programmer here in the house pls i need to partner with u and need ur mentoring also, call me on 08133812714 Emma is the name. thank u for ur help full response
Re: I Needed Area I Can Learn Graphics And Web Design In Aba, Abia State by bensonchidera: 8:53am On Mar 22, 2020
You can get a very nice webdesign training center at 56 Azikiwe Road, beside Union Bank. The name of the company is Webdeves Technologies.
They are the best in Aba. You can search about on google or visit their location

Re: I Needed Area I Can Learn Graphics And Web Design In Aba, Abia State by Benjaminnald: 8:43am On May 19, 2020
Naira land and all tips have been scored for the choices for the consumers. Naira land is secured for the techniques of the 99 papers for the hatched stories for the kids. This blog is deputed or the newcomers for the visiting capacity and the ability of the comments.

1 Like

Re: I Needed Area I Can Learn Graphics And Web Design In Aba, Abia State by Ashpot(m): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
Visit Ashpot https://ashpotmicrosystems.com
Physical Location: 11 Nicholas Street off Brass Junction Aba
Re: I Needed Area I Can Learn Graphics And Web Design In Aba, Abia State by carlos1(m): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Uc7mille7:

am in aba now will give you file worth 150gb on web development
complete full stack tutorial
whatsapp or call
am leaving aba soon

Can I get this file bro? Please.
How do I see u

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Crack This Pascal Puzzle? / How To Become An Embedded Software Developer / C++ Vs. Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.