Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Your Opinion.... Which Wizkid Do You Prefer, The EME Wizkid Or STARBOY Wizkid? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Opinion.... Which Wizkid Do You Prefer, The EME Wizkid Or STARBOY Wizkid? (537 Views)

Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? / #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinion.... Which Wizkid Do You Prefer, The EME Wizkid Or STARBOY Wizkid? by zeekeyboy: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2017
Gone are the days when Wizkid was introduced as “Nigerian
Singer”, but that seems to be an understatement now
referencing the momentary waves the Starboy lead is pulling
locally and internationally.

But nevertheless, few still want to listen to the Starboy Of
Empire Mates Entertainment, the Wizkid of “Tease Me” and
“Holla At Your Boy”.
Now here is where the question sets in, Do You Prefer
Wizkid ’s Past Songs To his recent Songs?
If you ask me, i’ll pick more from his
SUPERSTAR album which was released in 2011 .
In fact, without being skeptical, I’ll pick every single song on
that Project, and compliment it with some fav tracks from
AYO album.

The SUPERSTAR album consist of

Say My Name

No Lele

Scatter The Floor

Pakurumo

Slow Whine (ft. Banky W)

Love My Baby

Gidi Girl

Oluwa Lo Ni

Don’t Dull

Tease Me/Bad Guys”

EME Boyz (ft. Skales & Banky W)

What You Wanna Do

For Me (ft. Wande Coal)

Holla At Your Boy

Wad Up (ft. D’Prince)

Shout Out

Also songs like

Mama

Thank you

Fine lady

Soweto baby

Pull over

Your matter

Eledumare

Show me the money

Final

Girl girl

Caro

Beat of life

Jeje

Dance go

One Question

Turn on the light............

And the list goes on

Now i know what you’re thinking, you’re star struck with
Wizkid ’s recent records, the Afrobeats International, and you
really want to vent your opinions.
Do You Prefer Wizkid ’s Past Songs To his recent Songs?

Drop your comments

Cc Lalasticlala

Ishilove

Mynd44

Finestboy

Re: Your Opinion.... Which Wizkid Do You Prefer, The EME Wizkid Or STARBOY Wizkid? by Secretgis: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2017
both
Re: Your Opinion.... Which Wizkid Do You Prefer, The EME Wizkid Or STARBOY Wizkid? by chriskosherbal(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2017
Well sincerely the EME wizkid took everybody by storm with fantastic track like "Holla at my boy" with some great dance steps ..it was really a wow..

THE STARBOY wizkid I must confess it's more mature and with alot of collabo's with different artist all across Africa and the world giving us variety to enjoy..

And as we know variety is the spice of life..

I will go for for the STARBOY wizkid ..Yah

(1) (Reply)

Oritsefemi's Wife Dares Women To Share Make Up Free Photos / Married Anti-gay Lawmaker Resigns After Being 'caught Having S*x With A Man / Meet The Gorgeous Bride, Adesua Etomi And Her Awesome Wedding Gown! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.