Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

How To Tap Someone's Call - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Tap Someone's Call (31987 Views)

Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians / I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls / How To Tap Someone's Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

How To Tap Someone's Call by Lazzaro: 11:36am On Mar 23, 2010
Goodday

please are there nairalan members who could help me with the code on tapping someones call i use a sony ericsson w380i and the other person i like to tap into her calls use a nokia 2330

i bought these cheap gsm books and they gave me a code to use **61*then my number and # but that did not work though they said that code is not for all phones.

who can help me with a code that will work for me, i will appreciate

thanks
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by sistajay(f): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2010
You have finally lost the plot, you need HELP!
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by Odunnu: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2010
And why is ths trash in the Romance section?
You wanna tap her fone cz u dnt trust her abi?
If datz it,plz leave d r'shp
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by Odunnu: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2010
And why is ths trash in the Romance section?
You wanna tap her fone cz u dnt trust her abi?
If datz it,plz leave d r'shp
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by Lazzaro: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2010
look, i didnt ask for no feminist opinion sista - jay, its a business deal involved want to make sure am nt by-passed

pls stay away
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by Lazzaro: 11:46am On Mar 23, 2010
who is talikn about a relationship here, its a guy dumb ass
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by ebonysmoot(f): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2010
@POSTER i used that same code but for a nokia fone it worked. I will advise you to go to the technology section of Nl,u will gat a +ve response.

But if u get the code i believe u fit still use am tap ur babe calls grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by Pamperme: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2010
Insecure idiot!!!.  Remember you used "her calls".   Even if it's business deal and you are not sure abt the deal, then back out instead of tapping into her phone.
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2010
i laugh in chinese grin
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by sistajay(f): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2010
Lazzaro:

look, i didnt ask for no feminist opinion sista - jay, its a business deal involved want to make sure am nt by-passed

pls stay away

Hmm, bizness indeed! You're askin Sista-jay to stay away? You know you gonna miss me!  cry
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by Odunnu: 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2010
Kan you imagine ds goat callin sombdy a 'dumb backside?'(whatevr dat means)
D Arrow is nt just an 'insecure idiot' he's also an illiterate since he kant even differentiate btw male and female,his calls and her calls.
Imagine,d fool doesnt even knw wht shd be in NL Romance section and what shdt be.
@Poster,no make me vex ds aftrnoon
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by Odunnu: 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2010
Huh,na wa o!
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by nnemak(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2010
Go to the market and but 10000000meters of fiber cable, Connect it from her phone and pass-it through ur bush backyard then connect it to your w380i phone. Then the tapping is done, tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by kanayo74(m): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2010
@ poster must you tap into her call to know if she is really yours?
what i will suggest is that if you are not comfortable with the way
the relationship is going, you QUIT.
It is not a do or die affair.
Remember LOVE is free and you can give it to any one you want.
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by 190: 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2010
Remedy:

eat 12 pounds of fufu

two plates of edikaiko soup

10 shaky, 3 agbala, 7 beefs

2 cartons of shayo (prefarably shine shine bobo)

i know you wont beleive me, because "people dont believe the truth"

believe me you would receive all her calls even b4 whoever calls her dials her #
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by Odunnu: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2010
@Postr,Ignorant illiterate datz what you are.It wil b a total waste of energy replyin u in d hope that u'l accpt ur stupidity and illiteracy and turn around 4gud.
I'm out of ur trash-thread.
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by Odunnu: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2010
@Postr,It goes ryt back to you!!Ignorant illiterate datz what you are.It wil b a total waste of energy replyin u in d hope that u'l accpt ur stupidity and illiteracy and turn around 4gud.
Person wey no no and him no no say him no no,our ppl talk say na odey!
I'm out of ur trash-thread.
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by amyg(f): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2010
Cm out make u b like me.am r/shipless
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by lbotus(f): 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2010
Insecurity is a serious problem than i thought undecided
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2010
no be technology or phone section you suppose go?

and whose calls are you tapping? Your girlfriend's?

is she a NLer.
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by omega25red(m): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2010
isn'tr tapping someone's call illegal even in Nigeria?
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by KennyG6(m): 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2010
tapping into other people's fone is a crime, and you doing it smacks of desperation and downright insecurity, if the role was reversed and ur gf is doing this to you how would you feel?
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by Enockia(m): 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2010
That's not a very wise thin to do.
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by nwabuking5(m): 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2010
my friend this is not a big deal now. is very easy just go to sony ericsson  and nokia company tell them u have a business deal with some one who u want to tap his or her calls. and i thank God u have up to 2hands with u so that they can bring ur 2hands and tire them together and hand the 2hands over to the police or efcc. from there u will be connected one hand and enjoy ur taping. gud luk
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2010
Poster,send a blank mail to this .info @ikoyicemetery.com .im sure they can help you.
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by yahoo2(m): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2010
@ poster, you cant get help here. Run to the technology section NOW!
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by Mario(m): 10:45am On Mar 24, 2010
Guys!!! pls be polite with this dud, his babe has fooled him too much and he needs to tap into her phone to know what is going on.

@poster:

To tap into your GF's phone, do the following:

Go to EKO COURT building on the island, climb up to the 22nd floor, open one of the windows and jump down from there. you will immediately be connected to her calls.

Oloshi! u wan tap woman calls, u no dey shame!
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by tunnex190: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2010
Lol, grin grin grin lmao. I took my time to read all the responses given to this poor boy or man. Very insulting and annoying. I didn't mean to comment on this thread but i just have to help this poor boy.

Hey man, best advice is to forget the issue of tappin your 'her' calls. . . Ok? Try looking another alternative
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by Odunnu: 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2010
U wud feel pity 4hm cz u are readin a modified thread.D guy used terrible curse words in replyin.I guess d moderator had 2edit it whyl pushn it to ths section.
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by Odunnu: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2010
U wud feel pity 4hm cz u are readin a modified thread.D guy used terrible curse words in replyin.I guess d moderator had 2edit it whyl pushn it to ths section.
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by tunnex190: 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2010
Oops! I didn't read that, anyway, y'all have to forgive him.
Re: How To Tap Someone's Call by dominique(f): 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2010
you romance guys wicked no be small grin grin grin

(1) (2)

The Airtel N50 For 1.5G Has Been Suspended / Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10 And S10+ Quick Hands On & First Impressions (photos) / Mobdro Users Discussion Thread (stream Tv Channels LIVE!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.