Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,379 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Face Without Makeup,says Her Man Likes Her Natural - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Face Without Makeup,says Her Man Likes Her Natural (832 Views)

Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video / Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" / Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Face Without Makeup,says Her Man Likes Her Natural by kidap: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2017
Nollyzone Actress Anita Joseph who is currently in the USA showed off her makeup free face,writing "Since my man doesn’t like make up...What do I do��..

See More Photos below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/anita-joseph-shows-off-face-without-makeupsays-man-likes-natural/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Face Without Makeup,says Her Man Likes Her Natural by NaijaCelebrity: 9:49am On Nov 16, 2017
Jesus If the Foundation is destroy wat will guys do?

Omo na too Run ooooo

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Face Without Makeup,says Her Man Likes Her Natural by tammyboy1(m): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2017
chei!! most girls are ugly oh...being ugly is not a bad thing,but when these slay queens turn down a guy saying he's ugly,thats what pains me because they are fcking ugly without make up too...guys maybe we should invent our own make up kit...
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Face Without Makeup,says Her Man Likes Her Natural by mikejj(m): 10:06am On Nov 16, 2017
grin
NaijaCelebrity:
Jesus If the Foundation is destroy wat will guys do?

Omo na too Run ooooo
grin ah swear u wicked
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Face Without Makeup,says Her Man Likes Her Natural by mikejj(m): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2017
grin if i wake up see this kind face ehn walai i go go back to sleep again.jasuu d bae gt partycular
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Face Without Makeup,says Her Man Likes Her Natural by internationalman(m): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2017
All I see is d smooth level road..
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Face Without Makeup,says Her Man Likes Her Natural by Sirmuel002: 10:20am On Nov 16, 2017
Nawa oo is dat also a pose @third pics

(1) (Reply)

Meek Mill Reportedly Out Of Solitary Confinement, Transferred To Another Prison / Sexy New Photos Of Braless Maheeda In Her Underwear / Exclusive Photos Of Dj Cuppy In Beautiful Red Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.