Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing (47538 Views)

Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Man Single-handedly Kills Huge Python In Bayelsa State, Shows Off Eggs / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing by iSlayer: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
nerodenero:
Slay is to kill while ignoring the other meaning. Some Slayers have just slayed a snake and you are iSlayercheesy.

One word 'traffic', that's the value. The head of the Snake crew is Lalasticlala and his goons are coming for the mealcheesycheesy to fill this thread. There's no stopping snake threads from hitting front page because traffic will be generated. It's fun, fun and traffic it ischeesycheesy.

Smh. To me,it's not satisfactory.
Re: Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing by Tmiky: 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
I discovered after the military Python dance in Abia, we v bn killing d real python almost everyday.
Re: Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing by Ejanla07: 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
iSlayer:
What if I told you the reason people are killing more snakes and monitor lizards is because of hunger.

On a side note I must say the number of "snake and monitor lizard" threads are getting ridiculous. It now graces the frontpage EVERYDAY. I have to ask: what is the essence of this news? What's it's value? The answer is: None.

not hunger. rather people re cutting down forests and erecting structures. due to development people now live closer to d forest. in places like Anambra these creatures re sorrounded by ongoing development and in dia bid to go deeper in to forest dey arrive and get killed in peoples abode... its same all over Anambra...
Re: Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
federal9:

African mentality. Later now u go say u be christian.
Leave all those fetish believe jor

Colonial mentality. What is fetish about Igbo culture?
Re: Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing by federal9: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

Colonial mentality. What is fetish about Igbo culture?
Mr man, I have three words for you.

YOU NEED JESUS

1 Like

Re: Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
federal9:

Mr man, I have three words for you.

YOU NEED JESUS

I have Two for you

Receive Sense
Re: Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing by ufuosman(m): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
Pepper soup things
Re: Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing by Updatenow: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
huh
Re: Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing by akigbemaru: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
Angelanest:
A huge python was killed yesterday in Awka, Anambra state after it was caught by some residents in the area. According to reports, the big reptile was killed after swallowing an animal (which was not disclosed) as some men dissected it and cut the stomach open not after posing with the dead animal for series of pictures.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/huge-python-killed-dissected-caught-villagers-anambra-photos.html
Re: Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing by Yyeske(m): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ejanla07:

not hunger. rather people re cutting down forests and erecting structures. due to development people now live closer to d forest. in places like Anambra these creatures re sorrounded by ongoing development and in dia bid to go deeper in to forest dey arrive and get killed in peoples abode... its same all over Anambra...
You could be right but most communities in Anambra don't kill pythons, if you kill one knowingly, you must bury that python as you bury a human being.
I even doubt if that python would've been killed in Awka and pictures rushed to social media just like that.
Re: Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing by Ejanla07: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
Yyeske:
You could be right but most communities in Anambra don't kill pythons, if you kill one knowingly, you must bury that python as you bury a human being.
I even doubt if that python would've been killed in Awka and pictures rushed to social media just like that.

i kno a lot of towns dont kill pythons in Anambra a lot of towns kill pythons too in Anambra...

Nnewi dont kill python. according to tradition if u kill u ll accord burial rites... but i can confirm to you dat python dont bite Nnewi people. and it dont fear or get afraid of Nnewi people.. i ve witnessed how fast pythons re the day i saw it running from a man who i dont kno whr he from...

if i see a python in my house wat i do is use a long stick take it to d main road so it get run over by oncoming vehicle

d tradition hasn't been followed anyway...

i ve never seen snake burial rite
Re: Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
Yyeske:
This is big, hope they didn't eat it
no dey didnt eat it cos dey want to use it as tie or belt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture / Tall People How Do You Survive / A Big Snake I Just Killed In Front Of My House Now. What's The Name ? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.