Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) (45683 Views)

The New Berger Bus-stop, Lagos Is Fast Degrading (PHOTOS) / Unbelievable!!! Truck Breaks Into Two At PWD Bus-stop, Lagos / Tinubu Square, Lagos: See The 1960 Vs. 2018 Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
Danladi7:

This one is looking for Danladi7 attention grin

Call your fellow coward IPOB terrorists and Aba made jews to come an masturbate with you.I'm very busy.
Let me call Oba Akiolu instead grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by Danladi7: 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
babydioku:

what about a-frog-nja cock and bull story about their ancestor falling from the sky? grin

Exactly, just like Aba made jews and IPOB terrorists demonic ancestor call ERI thrown away by yaweh for wanting to defraud him.only to land in AGULERI grin

The myth

When Eri was sent by Chukwu from the sky to the
earth, he sat on an ant-hill because he saw watery
marshy earth. When Eri complained to Chukwu,
Chukwu sent an Awka blacksmith with his fiery
bellows and charcoal to dry the earth. After the
assignment, the Awka blacksmith was given ọfọ as a
mark of authority for his smithing profession

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eri_(king)

send by God my foot,God threw him away to Aguleri grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by babydioku(f): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
Danladi7:

Exactly, just like Aba made jews and IPOB terrorists demonic ancestor call ERI thrown away by yaweh for wanting to defraud him.only to land in AGULERI grin

what about your ancestors that were enslaved by fulanis for years.
have you licked the fulanis arses today? unity fighter tongue

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by Danladi7: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
babydioku:

what about your ancestors that were enslaved by fulanis for years.
have you licked the fulanis arses today? unity fighter tongue

Enslaved?

The Only slavery I know of are tafawa balewa/zik and shagari/ekwueme, Abacha/Athur nzeribe and Tofa/sylvester Udoh master/slaves relationships.Nmamdi azikwe,the great unity fighter,sold you Aba made jew as slaves and IPOB terrorists to tafawa balewa since 1959.Awolowo is notorious for opposition against fulani/Igbo master and slave Federal government since 1959!...and still continues.

Even your kings are standing when you fulani master represening tafawa balewa is seated.bloody slaves grin..Nnamdi Azikwe will be very happy with his children grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by Maximus85(m): 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
Dosmay:
Tinubu Square Bus-Stop, Lagos. Mid 1930s

shocked

http://www.dosmay.com.ng/2017/11/tinubu-square-bus-stop-lagosthrowback.html?m=1

With sane girls who dress like humans. Not the chest bearing ashewos we now have today.
Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
Danladi7:

Enslaved?

The Only slavery I know of are tafawa balewa/zik and shagari/ekwueme, Abacha/Athur nzeribe and Tofa/sylvester Udoh master/slaves relationships.Nmamdi azikwe,the great unity fighter,sold you Aba made jew as slaves and IPOB terrorists to tafawa balewa since 1959.Awolowo is notorious for opposition against fulani/Igbo master and slave Federal government since 1959!...and still continues.

Even your kings are standing when you fulani master represening tafawa balewa is seated.bloody slaves grin..Nnamdi Azikwe will be very happy with his children grin
Afonja cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by babydioku(f): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
Danladi7:

Enslaved?

your stupid moronic leaders saw the need to make igbos their vice because they couldnt think intelligently to save their arses.
i think you should be praying to Igbos who are like your gods in this bleeped-up country, because without them you will still be ruled by britain today and without them your economy will be worse than that of zimbabwe.
so always give supplications to igbos your gods

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by Danladi7: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
zenmaster:

Afonja cheesy cheesy
Proudly yoruba.That is how we greet elders.Only an yoruba guy will understand.An IPOB terrorist or Aba made jew can't grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by Danladi7: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
babydioku:

your stupid moronic leaders saw the need to make igbos their vice because they couldnt think intelligently to save their arses.
i think you should be praying to Igbos who are like your gods in this bleeped-up country, because without them you will still be ruled by britain today and without them your economy will be worse than that of zimbabwe.
so always give supplications to igbos your gods

was that the line they used to deceive nnamdi azikwe into selling you as slaves to hausa fulanis?...was it the same line they used to deceive ojukwu to contest as ordinary senator under the party of people who killed 3000 000 of his people before he ran away?grin

omo,na coded slavery.By the way,which brain self?...statues building brain grin

I have NEVER seen people suffering from grandiose and persecutory delusion at the same time like Aba made jews and IpOB terrorists.

like koladebrainiac said:
lol
Aba made jews be dey live in delusion since.
when they want to brag they say SE is better than
all Nigeria
when they want to play victim they say they are
being marginalized.
awon oniro olorunnnn dirty looking folks

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by babydioku(f): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
Danladi7:

Proudly yoruba.That is how we greet elders.Only an yoruba guy will understand.An IPOB terrorist or Aba made jew can't grin

so he is even an afrognja bearing fulani name.
the slavery is deep
fulanis really did a number on you frogs.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by babydioku(f): 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
Danladi7:

was the line they used to deceive nnamdi azikwe into selling you as slaves to hausa fulanis?...was it the same line they used to deceive ojukwu to contest as ordinary senator under the party of people who killed 3000 000 of his people before he ran away?grin

omo,na coded slaver.By the way,which brain self?...statues building brain grin

I have NEVER seen people suffering from grandiose and persecutory delusion at the same time like Aba made jews and IpOB terrorists.

lol
Aba made jewsbe dey live in delusion since.
all Nigeria
being marginalized.

coming from ugly frogs like you i wont take it with a pinch of salt
Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
Danladi7:

was the line they used to deceive nnamdi azikwe into selling you as slaves to hausa fulanis?...was it the same line they used to deceive ojukwu to contest as ordinary senator under the party of people who killed 3000 000 of his people before he ran away?grin

omo,na coded slaver.By the way,which brain self?...statues building brain grin

lol
Aba made jewsbe dey live in delusion since.
all Nigeria
being marginalized.
Afonja cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by Danladi7: 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
babydioku:

so he is even an afrognja bearing fulani name. the slavery is deep fulanis really did a number on you frogs.
so GEJ is a deep Igbo slave for bearing Azikwe
and Ameachi a deep yoruba slave for bearing rotimi grin
Oh lord,thank you for not giving me IPOB terrorist and Aba made jew brain cool

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by Danladi7: 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
babydioku:

so he is even an afrognja bearing fulani name. the slavery is deep fulanis really did a number on you frogs.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
laudate:

Guy, abeg stop your propaganda. The list of Ojukwu's properties in Ikoyi is in public domain. They are very few. So how can you say he owned almost all the properties in Ikoyi? shocked

Do you know how big Ikoyi is? How many streets and houses are in old Ikoyi? From Bourdillon Road, to Kingsway Road, Bank Road, Glover, Bedwell, Cooper Road, Milverton, Lugard, MacPherson, Adeyemi Lawson, Cameron Road, Osborne, Queens Drive, Temple, Forsberry, McDonald, Oroke drive, Shaw Road, Gerrard, Alexander Road, Hawksworth, Thompson Avenue, etc. It is a big district. How many houses did Ojukwu's father own?

At least when Dim Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu went to court to claim his late father's properties, back from govt everything was listed out. So why are you exaggerating that Ojukwu's father owned almost the whole of Ikoyi? Or did they tell you Idumagbo and Apapa are inside Ikoyi?
at list u argued like educated person ,
Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by bionixs: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
Bede2u:
the old western region had only 3 cities then; Lagos, ibadan and Benin. The old Eastern region had 5; Enugu, onitsha, Aba, calabar and Ph
If Nigeria still had the Regional govt, the Eastern Region would be where the action is.

The war cost Igbos everything sad
dear brother, thank you for teaching that inferiority complexed Afonja what he doesn't know. I don't blame him,he is so pained and disadvantaged that he forgot that it is only ibadan ,oshogbo and lagos is places he knows. After everything, they came from potopoto and beat you silly to your game in your heavenly lagos and now you are on NL rioting in anger. He is not ashamed that after all the set back igbos had during the war,their trend in development still take sleep away from Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by babydioku(f): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Danladi7:

your argument shows your brain is made of ewedu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by Danladi7: 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
babydioku:

your argument shows your brain is made of ewedu
If that is what ewedu brain means,I prefer that ewedu brain to those Aba made jews and IPOB terrorists brain grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by bionixs: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
zenmaster:
Yoruba land ? ? ? grin grin
cc Leez

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by babydioku(f): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
Danladi7:

If that is what ewedu brain means,I prefer that ewedu brain to those Aba made jews and IPOB terrorists brain grin

clap for yourself. awo
Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by bionixs: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
zenmaster:
Yoruba land ? ? ? grin grin
cc Leez
oga sorry! you have been disconnected

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by Danladi7: 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
babydioku:

clap for yourself. awo
mumu cool
Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by Leez(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
zenmaster:
Soldiers like Adekunle fought for a united and indivisible One Nigeria.
Yoruba should stop complaining about Igbos in Lagos. Lagos is now OUR land. grin grin cc Rmxr, Leez
grin grin
Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by Olatara(f): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
Danladi7:
mumu cool
U get time o. Lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by babydioku(f): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
Danladi7:

mumu cool

ewu awusa
Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by babydioku(f): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
Danladi7:

mumu cool

ewu fulani
Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by lonelydora: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rmxr:
Lagos used to be a very beautiful city before it became the congested mess it is now, thanks to riff raffs from potopoto republic. And this was before oil oh, yet they will come here to tell you how Lagos was developed with oil, gala and fanyogo. Lagos that has been developed before their ancestors started wearing pants. Its shocking Aworis aren't even the ones asking for a separate country.

Ok

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by cooltola(m): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
who care who develop Lagos or not. There is not even constant light , talk less of security in many parts of Lagos. Some parts have not seen light in 2 or 3 months. Lagos Island, Victoria Island is one tsunami/ hurricane/ typhoon to become part of the Atlantic Ocean permanently. It is just by God's grace that Lagos Island still exist.
Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by laudate: 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nword22:
The war don't cost Igbos any shiit, are we not better than the other tribes when it comes to development and riches?

Stop your Kayota noise.
Ok, let me bookmark this your juvenile comment. undecided Tomorrow, when your brothers start crying that they are marginalised, and their region is under-developed, I will tell them what you said.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by konfused: 1:45am On Nov 17, 2017
laudate:

Obviously, in your lineage your surname is ndi ara, which is why you find it easy to use it against others.

Nwa Ndi ara, grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman / List Of Nationalities In The Crashed Ethiopian Airlines Plane / The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.