Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,336 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Ahead Of 2018 Grammy Nominations - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ahead Of 2018 Grammy Nominations (546 Views)

13 Songs Of 2018 That Should Have Been Hits / MTV Base Releases Top 20 Hottest Naija Tracks Of 2018 / Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahead Of 2018 Grammy Nominations by Odey1997(m): 11:18am On Nov 16, 2017
So y'all the Grammy Awards would start rolling in nominations for next and there are few artistes who are deserving but haven't won so in no particular order who are those musicians you think should win but haven't won?
1.Ledisi Anibade Young our very own sister in the diaspora and yes she can sing a storm!!!!
2.Rachelle Ferrell the I forgive you crooner has one of the widest vocal range among the crop of real jazzy/soulful musician of our times
3.Jazmine Sullivan Her velvety adlibs and vocal technique and showmanship first brought her to public notice though she has been nominated but haven't just won
4.Katy Perry/kim burrell and Co. Haven't also all won quite unfortunate
So that's my list wanna get to hear your views
Re: Ahead Of 2018 Grammy Nominations by Odey1997(m): 11:19am On Nov 16, 2017
Kim burrell a singer's singer has been in the gospel scene for over 2 decades but still yet those grammys aren't coming in

(1) (Reply)

Ellyman Ft. Davido – Cover Me [audio] / Drake Plans Collabo With Tekno / Fetty Wap - Into Her Ft. Monty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.