Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Your Dream Job Is Here - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Your Dream Job Is Here (486 Views)

Story: Pursue Your Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Dream Job Is Here by ekensi01: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
Are you aged between
24yrs - 50yrs old?
Are you a holder of a Bachelor's degree, HND degree or PhD in any field related to Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Information Technology, Economics, Commerce, Law, Medicine, Humanities, Social Sciences, Nursing Administration, Education?
Do you have a driver's license?
Are you willing to work from 8.30am - 4.00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am - 12.00noon on Friday?
Do you have good computer proficiency and interpersonal skills?
Are you ready to accept and take home a salary of N500,000 per month, transport allowances of N50,000 per month, Housing Allowance of N100,000 per month, Lunch Allowance of N30,000 per month?
Are you ready to travel out of the country at least twice every quarter to USA or Europe with your partner?
THEN DON'T WORRY!...YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!...I'm also looking for such a job!!! If you find one please call me too
# KeepTheHustlingGoing
Lol

#JokesForLaughter
Use my signature link to get access to millions of jokes

(1) (Reply)

Golden Goose Sale This Is To / This Really Have To Stop / The Struggles Of An Upcoming Artist By Uniquebaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.