Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Train Derails In Agege, Kills Three Persons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Train Derails In Agege, Kills Three Persons (529 Views)

Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos / Zlatan Asks Tonto Dikeh In 'Agege' By Tekno "Why You Dey Frown Your Face?" / Onye Nkem Acquires A House In Agege To Celebrate Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Train Derails In Agege, Kills Three Persons by Justviktoh(f): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
Three people have been confirmed dead and many injured when a train derailed around Abbatoir area of Agege in Lagos.
This was confirmed by the Lagos Police Command Spokesperson, Olarinde Famous-Cole

Those who were injured have been rushed to the hospital and there are fear that the casualty figures may rise

It was gathered that the train also rammed into a Trailer, injuring many.

The Police Public Relations Officers said policemen and those attached to the railway command are in control of the situation.

SOURCE: http://www.9jaolofofo.com.ng/2017/11/train-derails-in-agege-kills-three.html

Re: Train Derails In Agege, Kills Three Persons by Celcius: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
RIP to the dead.
Government should look at those lines. I had always crossed those lines carelessly, esp at Ikeja, because I hardly believe they are still in use until I saw a train coming from a far.
...and again commuters should also desist from sitting on top of train abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Record Breaking: 1.29million Copies Of Taylor Swift's Album Sold In Just 4 Days / Bobrisky Says His Bae Is A Top Government Official Who Is Over 50-years / (watch Video) Banky W Mistakenly Shows Off Adesua In A State Of UnCloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.