Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Basic One Page Website For Upcoming Musicians - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Basic One Page Website For Upcoming Musicians (1480 Views)

Free Instrumentals Upcoming Musicians Contact Exchange Music Promotion / Gospel Artiste Promotion And Management For Upcoming Nigeria Gospel artiste / Admission Is On At The Musicians Institute, Festac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basic One Page Website For Upcoming Musicians by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2010
A Basic One Page Website is all you need to get on the net. We will build one-page website for upcoming musicians.

You will see that even a one-page website can bring in new fans and help to convert prospects to deals. And, since having a website is a "must" in today's business world, your marketing package will be up to date as well.

A great advantage of having a one-page website is that you can include your URL on your printed materials. You won't have to reprint your cards and collateral when you do launch your full site!

It is a cheap and easy way to get started. It's basic but gets you going!

Email: basic@synchsolutions.com or call 08023700812
Re: Basic One Page Website For Upcoming Musicians by watchdog87: 10:34am On Apr 22, 2010
I can help you guys out and expand your options to your clients,

Honestly a one page website is not a website and thats notin to write home about for an artist, Remember that his/her fans cant see them but they can only interact on their website to get to know them better, I can help design a website with an unlimited hosting and also make it a service oriented one that can host all the artist fans and keep them within. See everytin na concept, lets use the international folks as an example and improve not downgrade, Holla at me so we can work together, I also have design teams in asia and america and cost price is normal the same you will still for your one page.

(1) (Reply)

Dil Jale Mp3 Song Malang Party Coke Studio / [music] Dammy Kush – Duro (prod. Timi Jay) / Hindi Karaoke Songs, Bollywood Karaoke Songs, Old Songs Karaoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.