Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Sample Of NYSC Mandated Medical Certificate - See Pictures - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Sample Of NYSC Mandated Medical Certificate - See Pictures (1784 Views)

Urgently Need Sample Of Ppa Letter Please / 7 Salient Facts About Nysc Mandated Medical Certificate For Nysc 2017b Stream Ii / Medical Certificate Of Fitness At Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sample Of NYSC Mandated Medical Certificate - See Pictures by corpersforum(f): 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
The Sample of NYSC Mandated Medical Certificate is a picture made available for the sake of those who do not have any idea how its supposed to look like.

The NYSC has made the medical certificate mandatory for all Prospective Corps members because of the need to know in specific the condition of the health of each Prospective Corps Members. I already covered this point in an article i called 7 Salient Facts About NYSC Mandated Medical Certificate

I am just going to show you examples of how the medical certificate should look like.

See pictures below:
http://www.corpersforum.com/nysc-library/sample-of-nysc-mandated-medical-certificate-see-pictures/

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You MUST Do Before You Finish NYSC Inorder To Have A Better Life / Nysc 2019 Batch B Whatsapp Group / Are Male Corpers Allowed To Wear Dreadlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.