Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

His Grace, Nicholas Okoh And His Half Truth About Tithing As An Anglican - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / His Grace, Nicholas Okoh And His Half Truth About Tithing As An Anglican (497 Views)

Daniel Okoh Elected President Of The Christian Association Of Nigeria / Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England / Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Grace, Nicholas Okoh And His Half Truth About Tithing As An Anglican by o42austino(m): 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
The Primate, Church of Nigeria, Anglican Communion, His Grace, Nicholas Okoh has asdressed the issue of tithe without tell us what is the Anglican Church position on tithe.

I was born an Anglican,my late father was a night of the Good Shepherd, Anglican communion,Enugu diocese.why do I need to clarify my self and families as full blooded Anglican before I make my point,this is to let other Anglican know that in i am into the Anglican communion family and Rooted in the Liturgy.

the church of Nigeria stand on tithe is that if you don't pay your tithe for three years no burial church service for you in case you die or else your living family members clears you tithe card.

This is Extortion of the highest order...
Re: His Grace, Nicholas Okoh And His Half Truth About Tithing As An Anglican by policy12: 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
..and the attack keep coming.
Re: His Grace, Nicholas Okoh And His Half Truth About Tithing As An Anglican by o42austino(m): 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
policy12:

..and the attack keep coming.
if you think of it as only an attack then this Rubbish will continue, we need to put an end to this Rubbish and teach only the message of Christ. how can they refuse a member of the body of Christ his burial rights only because his or her tithe card is not up to date or the member is not paying his or her fair due to men's or woman prayer meeting.

we need to let them know that all of us know what the Bible is teaching and all of us are members of the body of Christ.
Re: His Grace, Nicholas Okoh And His Half Truth About Tithing As An Anglican by o42austino(m): 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
we must stop these men from stealing from us.

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Manual(19/11/2017) Anointing Of The Holy Spirit / 11 Ways Nigerian Pastors Contribute To Naira Devaluation / [live] The Experience 2017 Full Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.