Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Free Tools Every Entrepreneur Should Be Using To Grow Higher - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Tools Every Entrepreneur Should Be Using To Grow Higher (752 Views)

Blogging Tools Every Serious Blogger Must Have To Succeed / Learn How To Build An E-commerce Website With Free Tools On Wordpress / Online Tools Every Business Need To Start Using Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Tools Every Entrepreneur Should Be Using To Grow Higher by Dmayor7(m): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
Below at awesome tools you needcto be using if you are an entrepreneur on the success road.

The beauty of this is that all the tools listed here are all FREE.

Let's roll...

Google Docs -

We have the MS-Word, right? But Google Docs rocks! This is an app you can use to manage your files and calendars, share your files to others, or get your team to edit a file easily without much hassle.

WordPress -

My 101% recommended content management system. You gonna love it if your website is built using WordPress, because that means lesser time on technicality and more time on your business and content aspect.

Mailchimp -

Use this to boost your email list and build a community around your business. Like the old saying goes; "money is in the list". Email marketing for your business is still one of the best forms of marketing.

Craigslist -

What are you selling? Odds are there are some people on Craigslist looking for that your product or service.

Mint -

A super simple application to track and budget yourself. No more impulse spending. Spend your money wisely and accordingly with the help of this app.

Google Alerts -

Hahahaa, this isnt bank alert o, but a cool way to know who mentions your business anywhere online so you can respond accordingly.

Evernote -

This is an online note taking application which has a similar setting like OneNote, just better.

Buffer -

Now, for the busy bees in the house. This allows you to manage multiple social media accounts and shedule your posts to be posted automatically when you are busy and not around.

Hootsuite -

Allow me to introduce the king of social media management. This is a complete social media management suite that you don't wanna miss if you are taking digital marketing serious.

Slack -

An awesome application for team work. supports file sharing, screenshots, live editing and much more.

Canva -

Pew! Do you want to be a powerful graphics designer without touching all these shopiscated and complicated design software? Canva allows you to create beautiful and awesome marketing material design and other designs for any occasion.

SurveyMonkey -

Knowing what your customers wants is the dream of every entrepreneur. SurveyMonkey makes it easy to create surveys and gain insight to your customers wants and preferences.

Lastpass -

Never forget your passwords again! With all the sign up and registrations to different services, you can easily get confused as to which password is for what. Lastpass is here for rescue mission.

Google Analytics -

This often misunderstood tools is very awesome if only you could bend down, take your time and learn it. You will be amazed how easy it is to figure out all the data therein. This tool let's you track and analyze your adverts performance, website performance and much more.

Last but not the least,

Spaces -

You no longer need to waste resources you don't have on hiring designers to do your start-up logo when Spaces is there for you. Go to Spaces and find a logo that is professional, sleek, and suites you.

In Conclusion -

These tools above makes life of many entrepreneurs easier and less boring.

The tools above will surely increase your productivity and help you achieve your business goals, but you have to keep in mind this saying;

Swords doesn't make a great gladiator but the person handling it

In other words, your result with the above tools might not be the same with others, but in all, try to use it properly and creatively, and you will definitely see your desired results.

Thanks for reading.

I am giving out a FREE website design for anyone. To qualify, click here www.w3programs.com/free-setup and get yours.

For more details, contact me here or via

darlington@w3programs.com
+2348175765974

1 Share

Re: Free Tools Every Entrepreneur Should Be Using To Grow Higher by marshalldgreat(m): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nice... Thanks op
Re: Free Tools Every Entrepreneur Should Be Using To Grow Higher by Dmayor7(m): 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
marshalldgreat:
Nice... Thanks op

Yea, thanks for seeing it awesome
Re: Free Tools Every Entrepreneur Should Be Using To Grow Higher by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
nice one. But I want to code my website my self. I am done with HTML 1 and 5 and also through with CSS 1. may be by upper week I will be done with JavaScript, then sql and jquery then php. thanx so much.
Re: Free Tools Every Entrepreneur Should Be Using To Grow Higher by Dmayor7(m): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
beamtopola:
nice one. But I want to code my website my self. I am done with HTML 1 and 5 and also through with CSS 1. may be by upper week I will be done with JavaScript, then sql and jquery then php. thanx so much.

Wonderful!

Then make use iu check out www.w3schools.com

You gonna love it..

Also, html.net

Kudos
Re: Free Tools Every Entrepreneur Should Be Using To Grow Higher by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dmayor7:

Wonderful!
Then make use iu check out www.w3schools.com
You gonna love it..
Also, html.net
Kudos
Thanx much.
Re: Free Tools Every Entrepreneur Should Be Using To Grow Higher by Finstar: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
I love this post.. Very valuable..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Tools Every Entrepreneur Should Be Using To Grow Higher by Dmayor7(m): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2017
Finstar:
I love this post.. Very valuable..

Thanks for saying this...
Re: Free Tools Every Entrepreneur Should Be Using To Grow Higher by Dmayor7(m): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2017
beamtopola:

Thanx much.

Yea...

Kudos

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Fully Approved Google Adsense For Sale / Hot UK Adsense Deal Fast Lane 3 Slot Available Adsenseshop.com / This Could Be Your Chance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.