Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Selling Peanuts Is My Major Source Of Income-diamond Platnumz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Selling Peanuts Is My Major Source Of Income-diamond Platnumz (657 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" / Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace / "I Am The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria" — Diamond Platnumz Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selling Peanuts Is My Major Source Of Income-diamond Platnumz by Footballyarn(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tanzania’s best in terms of music Diamond Platinumz ,who seem to have also conquered the whole of east Africa with his music, has also ventured into business and he really making gains.

Four months ago Diamond invested in peanuts business.No doubt,immediately he announced he launching of his peanut, he got lot of patronage from his people especially his fans as he has now expanded the distribution to other East African countries.

Diamond came out recently to claim that his peanut business now pay more than his other businesses. Infact, he claimed that his peanut called ‘Diamond Karanga’ is his major source of income.

Diamond also had invested in the production and selling of his own Perfumes ,he has his own record label,he also invested in production and distribution of Table Waters and he has several other investment

Diamond claimed that his peanut business currently pays him the more and has overtaken his other investments. He also thanked the Tanzanian people for patronising him.

http://www.gabafrica.com/2017/11/15/diamond-platnumz-my-peanuts-business-is-now-my-major-source-of-income/

Re: Selling Peanuts Is My Major Source Of Income-diamond Platnumz by Ladycloud(f): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
He is Smart....

never good to depend on one source of income...Be versatile
Re: Selling Peanuts Is My Major Source Of Income-diamond Platnumz by marshalldgreat(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
Smart guy...

(1) (Reply)

Uriel Photoshops Herself With Anthony Joshua / Davido, Olamide & Mayorkun Emerge Big Winners At The 2017 NEA Awards (FULL LIST) / Joke For The Days! See Hilarious Reply To Shatta Wale’s Message That He Is Comin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.