Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Help!!! Where Is Our Siwes Allowance Futminna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!! Where Is Our Siwes Allowance Futminna (522 Views)

Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer / FUTMinna Lecturer, Adefolalu Funmilola Sherifat, Found Dead With Her Throat Slit / Vehicles Burnt As Tanker Drivers, FUTMINNA Students Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Where Is Our Siwes Allowance Futminna by Nissybright(m): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
Good evening everyone.
This is to inform the 2016 sets of futminna that another step was taking this afternoon regarding issues surrounding non payment of our siwes allowance. A leader and I took it upon ourselves to visit ITF office Abuja to meet the *DG*. But on our arrival, the DG was not on seat and we were directed to Area Manager who gave us insight about the issue.

He said *ITF doesn't owe any institution siwes alliance unless our skul didn't process the payment*. He further explained that for them to have paid the SET after us, then there's a problem in our school.
He reiterated that the fund is domiciled in CBN, that ITF has no access to it, their function is just to okay the payment once all the conditions have bn met by the institution. He said our school should held accountable to non payment of siwes allowance not ITF.
He further said dt if FUTMinna insists our names have bn forwarded and no action has bn taken by ITF, they should give me the photocopy of the documents so he can see himself.

After leaving the ITF office today, a call was quickly put across to the SIWES Coordinator FUTminna (Dr Tsado). He confirmed all the names have bn forwarded to ITF dt I should give the fone to the person we held meeting with. He concluded dt I should come to skul to confirm instead of calling him on fone.

The question here is *where is our siwes allowance*?

Pls ask questions, something is fishy.
Re: Help!!! Where Is Our Siwes Allowance Futminna by Timson01(m): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
hy don't really understand what going on but i know mr tsado
Re: Help!!! Where Is Our Siwes Allowance Futminna by Nbote(m): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lolzzz... I've been waiting for close to 10yrs now
Re: Help!!! Where Is Our Siwes Allowance Futminna by georgeotaru007: 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
Heard that some students have received payment
Re: Help!!! Where Is Our Siwes Allowance Futminna by oseka101(m): 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
Some one has eaten the money ooo

(1) (Reply)

Imo Monarch Arrested For Reportedly Killing An IMSU Graduate (photo) / Man Arrested After Girlfriend Fatal Abortion / 6 Female Kidnappers Who Steal Children From Churches Arrested In Imo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.