Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

How To Use Rollers Set On Your Natural Hair (4c Natural Hair) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Use Rollers Set On Your Natural Hair (4c Natural Hair) (880 Views)

How I Use Hair Mousse On My 4c Natural Hair For Bomb Twist Out / How To Lay Edges On 4c Natural Hair|| Sleek Baby Hair Tutorial / Roller Set On 4c Natural Hair| (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Rollers Set On Your Natural Hair (4c Natural Hair) by Gbethel: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
For the longest, I have had no envy for those with natural hair i.e those without relaxed hair, my thought has always been that there are limits to what you can create with a natural hair but the truth is there are hundreds of ways to be creative with your natural hair.

Without wasting much time, I will walk you through “how to get the best result rolling your natural hair” (washing and setting). To achieve this, you will be needing the following
Rat-tail comb(partitioning comb)
Detangling Comb
Roller set
Roller pins
Elastic band (optional)
Leave in conditioner (optional)
Curling cream or any product that will aid or assist your hair in making defined curls or laying your hair down e.g. lottabody or gel
Click to continue http://www.classic9ija.online/2017/11/how-to-use-rollers-set-on-your-natural.html

1 Like

Re: How To Use Rollers Set On Your Natural Hair (4c Natural Hair) by Bananaz: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2020
Nice share. Thanks brother
Re: How To Use Rollers Set On Your Natural Hair (4c Natural Hair) by NanaBarns: 11:42am On Mar 18, 2020
Nice article. I was looking for something like this. But would this work for other types of hair like 3c or 4b? I'm asking because me and my sisters have these types of hair. I was looking through various hair rollers versus curl iron reviews and think that detangling comb is a must for anyone who wants to keep beautiful natural hair.

(1) (Reply)

Diseases Women Can Acquire From Makeups / Ankara Bridal Styles That You Will Love To Rock / Check Out This Lovely Glow In The Dark “night King” T-shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.