Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos (3532 Views)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
E-money has showed off his beautifully designed bathroom for the first time .

The Five Star Music Boss took to his social media page to share this photo of his luxury bathroom with his 1.1million followers.

Wow

How can you bath in a bathroom as beautiful as these and your sins won't be completely washed off?

Lol

Checkout photos below

News source
Airforce1

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbkVwtnFafp/

Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hmmm.... Money is good.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
Dude is living the life .. wow
Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by teresafaith: 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ok
Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by SUPERPACK: 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
You need a job.

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by doyinisaac(m): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
Airforce1:

How can you bath in a bathroom as beautiful as these and your sins won't be completely washed off?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by 2dice01: 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
E money belike i never even post am for twitter finish e don reach front-page for Nairaland
Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by Lionbite(m): 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
Somebody is licking e-money's a$s for recognition

3 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 17, 2017
I see he loves shiny stuffs
Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by UGLEEBOI: 12:25am On Nov 17, 2017
Heyo! Hype man!!

U don baff??
undecided

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by Langbasa: 2:16am On Nov 17, 2017
That's money talking not all this afonjas who has 1million naira for their account but going upandan shouting 30billion for the akkant ooooo!!!!!.

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 17, 2017
Everything's nice I just don't like that style of bed not modern at all.

But to each his own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 17, 2017
I think he is just trying to stay alive in the memory of people.

There are countless others who are wealthier than him but not interested in being known. I question too, the rationale behind being wealthy yet unknown, seems E-money and the likes really understand the need to die known once upon a time.

Now, I have no problems with these guys cashflow sources, but I question the rationale behind wanting to be known for nothing, even as their source of income remains oblique. At least Churchill is known for being a better RobinHood, what I can classify E-money, is still loading........

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by MicheyJ: 3:14am On Nov 17, 2017
nigga get a life
Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by Kobicove(m): 5:29am On Nov 17, 2017
This is becoming very childish undecided

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by 2Direct(m): 5:31am On Nov 17, 2017
Big G
Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:35am On Nov 17, 2017
grin grin
Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by chrisbaby24(m): 5:38am On Nov 17, 2017
Ok....
I see ur handwork...@airforce1
Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by 2Direct(m): 5:39am On Nov 17, 2017
Airforce1:
Lalasticlala thinks otherwise

The first and second picture just confirmed to me that Emoney is on Nairaland and you both have something in common like flaunting your daily lives on social media .

It is either he's copying from you or you're copying from him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:42am On Nov 17, 2017
2Direct:

The first and second picture just confirmed to me that Emoney is on Nairaland and you both have something in common like flaunting your daily lives on social media .

It is either he's copying from you or you're copying from him.

Believe what you want to believe.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 6:13am On Nov 17, 2017
ok
Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by 9cent(m): 6:54am On Nov 17, 2017
Money is good biko
Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2017
Na wa o. This kin money ehnn?? If u no get money, hide ur face...

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by gmaribel(m): 7:47am On Nov 17, 2017
Airforce1 rather than snap pics of E-money eating sleeping or just going about his daily affairs, encourage him to open a foundation to help out the less fortunate. And then snap pics of these. ..let's see e-money pays school fees of 100 primary school pupils... E-money settles hospital bills of 10 patients etc.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by terrezo2002(m): 8:14am On Nov 17, 2017
Beautiful, but unnecessary show off

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by clerkent(m): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2017
where is e-money house boy(airforce1)your oga is here.

oh sorry I didn't check the op,now I do hope you have wash the toilet today.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2017
gmaribel:
Airforce1 rather than snap pics of E-money eating sleeping or just going about his daily affairs, encourage him to open a foundation to help out the less fortunate. And then snap pics of these. ..let's see e-money pays school fees of 100 primary school pupils... E-money settles hospital bills of 10 patients etc.

There is Five Star Foundation set up by E-money himself for charity works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:49am On Nov 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by jacyhelen(f): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2017
10% of his money as tite..Lmao...Pastors are thieves...
Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by jacyhelen(f): 8:54am On Nov 17, 2017
E money has money but lacks good colour combination!!!
Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by 2Direct(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2017
jacyhelen:
E money has money but lacks good colour combination!!!
angry
Re: E-money Shows Off His Luxury Bathroom For The First Time - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2017
Lalasticlala thinks otherwise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge / IN-BETWEEN (for Lovers Of Story) / Tiwa Savage Gives Lap Dance To A Fan During Performance [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.